Surreal past-life connections

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Angeleyez

Surreal past-life connections

Post by Angeleyez » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:45 pm

I just wanted to know if anyone else has had an experience such as this.

About 2 years ago I met this guy and for some reason I was intensely drawn to him. I couldn't understand it, for a long time we could just stare into each other's eye for a long period of time, but never shared many words. I couldn't put my finger on why I was so attracted to him. It was deeper then just physical or verbal for that matter. I went on like this between us for a long time until we finally broke the ice. Months later I was talking to a friend of mine who is psyhic and she told me we knew each other from a past life. She told me in the 1700's we were lovers AND cousins and our relationship was passionate but it didn't last...We loved each other very much. (eww right?! LOL). It made so much sense because when he first met me he told me he loved me and I honestly felt a deep love for him, but in reality we hardly knew each other.  Until I knew why I was so pulled to him I was not able to get over him. Our relationship wasn't deep, but I was always wondering "What is IT about this man?"

So that was one of my few experiences where I was deeply pulled to a person for a reason I was unaware of. I'm going through a similar situation now (Whole 'nother story..lol)

Has anyone had any experiences like this?

Also for those of you who have experience with past life regression, When you meet people from a past life and the two paths cross what signifcance does that have on this life (if that make sense at all)....

Thanks Guy!!!!!

snowflakemaia

not quite

Post by snowflakemaia » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:02 pm

hi

I got a guy to say he loves me in three days. We meet by accident - he stop his car to give me a lift. I was frighten at first and while talking on the third night he blurred - I love you, he even text it. I spent the week going done a string of emotions - till I saw him again - I realize I fell in love with him too. Tried to tell him - but a girl never reveals all her cards at the same time. That day he call to say he going away - I was really sure he loved me too. Whenever he talk - he made my heart sink. He didn't look like my type - unfortunately we last three week. It broke my heart when - some call me to tell me something about him. I swear this person didn't want to see him happy, so we broke up. It wasn't like your story - but we were planning - on him, me and a life together.
snowflakemaia

Angeleyez

Post by Angeleyez » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:15 pm

awww I understand how you could feel so strongly for a person and not know why. Do you think it was a pastlife thing? My situation was intense but short-lived too. Once the connection was made and I understood it was all over... Maybe thats what happened wiith you....Don't feel bad by it cuz if it was meant to be it would've been...U'll always have the memories:)

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Usually we have issues we need to work out.  I believe we are born in groups..not at the same time, but in the same generation...like your son may have been a good friend i3n one life and came back as your child this time so you could help each other.  You made a life plan before you came here and if you both have an issue..like maybe you really hurt someone in one life you might choose to come back together so you can help them in this lifetime and erase the karmic debt.  Love in the spirit world is above physical expression...it is in it's purest form, so if you love someone so much in the spiritual plane and come back together that love is there.... pure, but your hormones  can get in the way and complicate it.  Not to say that you "want" everyone you love...ugh.  This is a delicate subject to talk about in a public forum...LOL...but i think you but my point...I hopefully haven't botched it too badly.

Any way...usually if you meet someone you knew from a past life...or from the spirit plane that came here to help you (or visa-versa), you do feel a strong attachment to them..Your souls recognize each other.

Sometimes its much different.  I have run across a few mom's that really don't like their own children.  It might be cuz in a past life they killed them or stole their husband, burnt down their house, whatever..and they have a chance to overcome this negative karma by loving and caring for this human being...not all are successful.

I immediately recognized my husband as someone I was supposed to meet.  We were friends for sometime cuz I was wary about doing what I was meant to do...wanted to be sure it was to be more than a friendly relationship.  After 10 years together I am happy to say he is still one of my best friends, as well as my partner.  We had a lot of issues we helped each other work out...LOL...that's the understatement of the year...but we have forgiven each other, supported each other, and laughed together lots.  I just read this passage to him...he wanted to know what I was laughing about...and said he wouldn't have anyone else even if they did pick after themselves.  LOL

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Hey, I sometimes get glimpses that are hard to explain about people who've been in my past lives. It's really only been with boyfriends though! I met one guy I thought had been my child in a past life! I kept seeing him as an infant for some reason--very strange! There was another guy I kept getting images of being married to, and felt we had spent an entire lifetime together and developed ideas with one another and grew spiritually together, like we grew old together in a past life or something. As soon as I realized it though I instantly knew the relationship would end in this lifetime, and that I was looking for someone else. Well actually I held on until I had my heart broken. Really strange! Of course try telling the guys this kind of thing and you don't really get a positive reaction! I am always drawn to people in an unexplainable way though. It's kind of a normal  thing for me, so I totally know what you're talking about.

As for why you will cross paths? Well, I think that we are always crossing paths with those we have known before. Often our family or closest loved ones can be such. We may still have a soul connection with them in this lifetime, it might be important for a lesson in our life, or it might actually just be left over from a contract we don't need to be a part of anymore. But it's definitely not the same connection we had with them before. In each new life we have new lessons to learn, and sometimes people are only catalysts for us to go deeper on our path.

autumn56

Post by autumn56 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:41 pm

In my past life, my brother strangled me.  In this life he was murdered at 38.  I wanted him to spend time with me in this life and he hated me.  My mother was the mistress of the house were I was a slave cook.  In that life I wanted to benifit from her being my mother.  In this life she was my mother, and a very selfish woman who could care less about me.  Lesson learned.  I've been drawn to a couple of men only to find they still had issues.  I have analyzed my moons node and know I have one life left.  It feels like this is my last life, but accordinly to my chart it is the second to the last.  I still have never had that relationship with true love and companionship.   I know believe not everyone gets to have this.

oriel

Post by oriel » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:34 pm

^what do you mean second to the last?as in second to the last incarnation here on earth now?how would you know that in your chart?I'm really curious :smt003

autumn56

Post by autumn56 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:14 pm

I am not knowledgable on finding this info in a chart.  I do know if you study your south  and north node this will tell a lot of past life and karma debt. My info is memory, dreams, other psychics abilities to connect with the past. I hope this helps.

oriel

Post by oriel » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:33 pm

aww thanks  :smt003

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”