thoughts?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sophe

Post by Sophe » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:03 pm

I do believe in reincarnation and I am sure I have been in this world many times. It is said that we keep coming back until we learn the lessons we need to learn to get to or understand our own divine spirituality. I also believe there is a reason why we are drawn to certain things in our lives and I believe it is because of past experiences with objects or others. For instance, one of my friends was traveling in Europe and she would get this "gasping for breath" feeling whenever they entered into Germany and there was times that she didn't realize she was in Germany traveling on outside roads and she still got this overwhelming feeling. Well she had a past life regression done by the sister of the Dali Lama ( this was many years ago) and she found out that she was a prisoner during the holocaust and that is how she died was in a gas chamber.

As for with Swetha's instance about her grandmother. When you have a strong a connection with a person and they pass onto another plane that connection is still there. It is almost like your grandmother was giving acknowledgement to your mother that she is still here and watching over her.

Sophe

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:58 pm

u know Sophe,
my mom has been telling me what u said for years:)
i never believed her. she always felt her mom's presence. she cud smell jasmine flowers at times... used to just laugh at her. and still do in fact. but she is like i believe in it.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”