reprecussions

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chris-vT

reprecussions

Post by chris-vT » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:34 am

it is said that alot of people who seek out information on their past lives and are successful will sometimes suffer or gain from that knowledge.

For example a man may journey mentally and be shown some details and events in a past life where he was a violent killer, and when he returns he will retain some of those attributes from his journey.

I read a study that was doen on a man and this is exactly what happened, i cannot remember where it was though, but it was extremely interesting and if i find it i will be sure to post it here for everyone.

EagleWind

Post by EagleWind » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:55 pm

I would be interested in seeing some specifics on this topic. I am not sure I am clear as to what you are really saying.

chris-vT

Post by chris-vT » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:57 am

Ok let me give you an example(this is not a true story, just an example!)

A man journeys with his spirit guide to see his past life. In his past life he was an abusive person with anger and violence problems. The man comes back from this experience and the journey has almost sparked these personality attributes in him and he carries these attributes back to his current form.

Now the man who was once a kind calm relaxed gentle man, is now suffering from short-temper and anger problems.

The study was showing how re-uniting someone with their past lives can spark some of their old qualities. Not necesarially bad ones either, intelligence, sense of humor, passive etc etc.

in_the_blue

Post by in_the_blue » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:47 pm

does hypnosis could have a similar effect? i mean regressing in the past

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:09 am

there is something called hypnotic regression that helps u recall stuff that u wudnt otherwise do when u r awake.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:46 am

That is cool, i never heard of hypnotic regression. Anyone in bangalore knows how to do this???

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:58 am

see... i just posted it and u have already read it! this is what i menat when i said futile catching up with u on posts:)
yes i think there r people who do that.. hypnotherapists who hold sessions. but some say its not good some say its bad.. am still reading up about it.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:40 am

Well i didn't know i was catching up on u on posts, i was going through here & saw this & repiled, as i do everywhere.  But this does look interesting topic.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”