Is anyone willing to tell me who i was in a past life?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Harutei

Is anyone willing to tell me who i was in a past life?

Post by Harutei » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:06 am

there are somethings i tried but failed at....(self regression) but maybe someone could help me? please?

Asraiya On Fire

I will

Post by Asraiya On Fire » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:03 am

Hi Harutei  :)

I will try and help you! There are methods that are more effective than just trying to regress yourself with no meditation skills learned.. but in order to better help you first I'm wondering what's the motivation behind you discovering who you once were? Do you understand the nature of karma? Is there any issues that you're having right now that you believe the memories will aid you to resolve? If your answer is no then I have to say something cliche like "curiosity is what killed the cat" (god, now I feel old).. Reincarnation is purely based on the principle of karma and the fact that karma not cleared is what causes a soul to return. If there isn't any problem(s) that you're having with any particular person that seems to be instinctual and lacking in logic of your experiences here on Earth then consider yourself blessed and move on.. There's no point in trying to stoke your ego with success in another life. If you came back then you failed no matter what unless you're here strictly to serve (humanity, the world).. If that's true then you might not even of had a former life as another human and now that you are one the memory of your previous form would abet more than aid you if your mind could even process it at all...

I believe past life experiences come through only when you need them to. You'll be surprised if you give it time having clearly expressed the intention to be conscious of who you really are. Simply seeking to Know Thyself! is the first step towards becoming a mystic...

peace.

Harutei

Yes actually..

Post by Harutei » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:25 am

My motivation is that...well...i have an odd fear that confuses me and my family. I`m deathly afraid of smokestacks.....and i wonder about my karma

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm

:)  hello, I have a suggestion, imagine yourself at the top of a smokestack, no hypnosis juts put yourself there hold a friends or loved ones hand if need be.
now put youreself there till you feel afraid then back out of the body try and get a look at where you are and who you are.
have someone write what you see and feel down remember you are not really there you are just observing.
what happens to this person is important to the life this comes from.
and after you do this a few times your soul and spirit  will regard you as trying to bridge the gap between you and them and they may start to tell you things through less stressful pathways.
they need to know you are willing to face fear and negative emotions to get closer to them and learn what they have to teach you to make your life better and their next incarnation possibly more pleasant.
remember the key is detachment and observation without judgment.
let me know how it goes.   sincerely lorina.
the path to hell is paved with good intentions.

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:05 am

Smokestacks is indeed an odd fear. Perhaps you were a chimney cleaner or suffocated in a fire but that is just speculation. Only you can know for sure.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”