Time between incarnations?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:28 pm

Hope that your prayers will help in winning a big tournament of poker,that will help me get out of this bad situation am in. :smt003
I'll pray for you too that all that you want to become reality.

benjamin

IMMORTAL

Post by benjamin » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:00 am

yes in this train of thought we are all immortal..al connected to the same spirit the underlying energy in all of creation...the force of creation itself..and that we became trapped in a physical existance due to the desire for pleasure and physical sensation...in which part we became disconnected from this force of creation...cut off from spiritual power...

forgeting that all of this existance is an ILLUSION created by thought and spoken into existance..by the collection of spirit within all of US...meaning if we all came together again imagine what we can do...the path thru reincarnation...remembering that you are immortal and cant truly die...to learn to desire nothing KNOWING that everything will be provided..and that you are connected to EVERYTHING

then you will glow like a sun and be able to travel accross the universe in a flash purely by thought...YEAAAAAA BABEEEE

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:34 am

Wow, beautifully said benjamin, that was fantastic. I had heard the concept before, but it sounds better now.

& yes DJ we are all in line, w8ing, i am first.

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:18 am

So,where is our soul beetwen reincarnations?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:32 am

Back to the old question, i can diplomatically say Heaven or Hell or inbetween both of them.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:55 am

if u say its wandering...then how does it decide to get incarnated in some body?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:45 am

Very good question. now guys does anyone have an answer of this question. I think some of the psychics, who are able to speak to souls & spirits maybe able to answer this?? i think.

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:13 pm

I believe that they decide in which body to reincarnate on the matter of similitude with the former body.

benjamin

decide?

Post by benjamin » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:14 pm

swetha wrote:if u say its wandering...then how does it decide to get incarnated in some body?
well they say it is determined by the creator and the lesson your spirit needs to learn or remember to be able to reattach to the great spirit..also some say it is determined by an action that needs to be performed in some plane of existance to further the plan of the alpha and omega...and some souls are better suited to perform certain actions needed to better all of existance..like john lennon coming to usher in the idea of peaceful anarchy...no laws...no religions...no barriers only peace and love..see if there was no money no laws and no religions no one would have anything to fight or die for...a BEAUTIFUL idea unfortunetly most humans are stupid sheeplike needing to be lead..almost makes me sick to think of all the people with no force of will only followers with no sense of self and no understanding of the higher planes of existance...

starlight2006

Post by starlight2006 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:10 am

Hi

I'm new here and I found this subject interesting.  I have had the experience to speak directly to spirits
who pass threw other persons body and have asked some questions in regards to this.

One in paticular said that once we completed our task here on earth and learned what we had to learn
we then become spirit guides to another spirit that must be reincarnated. Depending on how well we do
here on earth is how we progress spiritually.

She stated that the main goal is to not to have to re-incarnate anymore. This is when we truly find peace
BUT we still as spirits remember what is was like to walk on earth and we feel for those who have suffering
and challenges in life.

Before we reincarnate we sit down and plan out our life. We choose who will walk with us threw this turn
in life. We give the spirit guide a task to do. So if per-say myself want to take a detour from the original
plans that spirit has the obigation to stear me back into track. This is why sometimes we faces obsticles
after obsticles. Not really understanding why. But per the spirit guide this is what his job was, to take you
back to your original plan.

I hope this is not making things more confusing. But I hope I was able to share a little of what I have learn
from a spirit it self.
Alex

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:26 pm

the time gap is usually 70 to 700 years
the minimun time may be less in few cases but maximum time can't cross 700 yrs

(extracts from garuda purana and few other books on life after death)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:52 pm

Is it not possible like immediate??

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:03 pm

yeah..read my post again..i said min. time gap can be much lesser

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:40 pm

Yes i read it, it said in few cases, but not many. That is why i asked the question.

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:38 pm

So I have to wait at least 70 years for my soul to incarnate in another body,the question is where my soul stands this years,on a cloud?

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”