Time between incarnations?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:26 am

Maybe :).

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:49 am

you dont have to wait for 70yrs..it cud be lesser

but u wont be waiting for more than 700 yrs

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:39 pm

I've asked were your soul sits 70 years,on a rock?

ebz

Post by ebz » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:23 am

hmm maybe its what people call heaven?

heaven is a place where u regroup with ur spirit family? and that might become bliss since it must be an awsome feeling to be with them. But i think that can only happen when all 7 are there?

and maybe that it? idk.

maybe i'm way off in left field XD

indradev

TIME BETWEEN................................................

Post by indradev » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:50 pm

THE FIRST POINT IS ......REINCARNATION .  DOES IT HAPPEN TO EVERYBODY ?  IF IT DOESNT HAPPEN TO EVERYBODY WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT REINCARNATED ?  WILL THOSE BE BORN AS OTHER FORMS OF LIFE IN THIS WORLD ?

THE MAIN ISSUE IS BEING BORN AS A MAN.   THAT IS THE ULTIMATE.   THE SOUL GOES THROUGH THE LONG JOURNEY OF LIFE ON THIS EARTH IN VARIOUS FORMS AND THE FINAL FORM IS AS A HUMAN.  BEING BORN AS A HUMAN TOO HE HAS TO ACHIEVE HIS SPIRITUAL GOAL.   TO ACHIEVE HIS SPIRITUAL GOAL IT IS SAID EIGHT LIVES ARE GIVEN OR RATHER EIGHT CHANCES TO BE BORN AS A HUMAN AND ACHIEVE THE SPIRITUAL GOAL.  IT IS DURING THIS 8 CHANCES WE DO FIND REINCARNATION.   DURING THE COURSE OF LIFE ON THIS EARTH,  THE SPIRIT MAY HAVE ENCOUNTERED MANY DELICATE ISSUES WITH REGARD TO THE MATERIALISTIC WORLD.   THE SPIRIT WOULD HAVE INCULCATED THE GOOD AS WELL AS THE BAD THINGS IN LIFE.  

THE SPIRIT WOULD HAVE PROBABLY HAVE CREATED A LIKING OR A DEEP ATTACHMENT TO ANY THING, OR PERSON IN THIS WORLD AND WOULD NOT HAVE HAD THE CHANCE OF ACQUIRING IT DURING ITS TENURE.  IN SUCH CASES THE SPIRITS WANDER ON THIS EARTH-WHAT WE CALL GHOSTS AND THE SPIRITS WILL CONTINUE TO WANDER TILL THE DEEP ATTACHMENT IS REMOVED FROM THE SPIRIT.  THIS HAPPENS OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.   FOR E.G. IF A PERSON IS PLANNING TO ACQUIRE A PARTICULAR THING AND STRIVES FOR YEARS TO ACQUIRE IT AND LASTLY HE FEELS THAT HE IS NOT ABLE TO DO SO AND GIVES UP.  IN THE SAME FASHION THE SPIRIT WILL ALSO WANDER ON THIS EARTH TRYING TO ACQUIRE THE ATTACHMENT WHICH IT WAS AIMING AT WHEN IT WAS LIVING.  WHEN THE SPIRIT IS SEPERATED FROM THE THOUGHT OF ACQUISITION IT IS DIRECTED TO THE NEXT CARNATION.

EIGHT LIVES OR CHANCES ARE GIVEN TO THE SPIRIT TO REDIRECT THE KUNDALINI TO THE BRAIN-OR THE HEAD.  THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPING THE KUNDALINI AND DIRECTING IT TO ITS FINAL POSITION IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THE SPIRIT BEING BORN AS HUMANS - EIGHT LIVES- ASHTA JANMA

Livs

Between Lives

Post by Livs » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:27 pm

After you die your consciousness can only rise in vibration, or light, to the light of consciousness you have achieved on the earth. In between lives your essence goes in a circle from the earth to the astral zone and back up to the celestial spheres and then back to the earth again. When this essence rises above that which is your level of consciousness then you go to sleep and dream of heaven or hell. Most harmful or evil people quickly pass their level of consciousness and sleep to their higher nature where they are out of harm's way until they are born again.

Thus the entity we know as Hitler will not enter heaven as Hitler, for we are the same person after death as we were before and when the time comes for us to move up the circle we sleep in relation to the higher if we are not ready.

The higher parts of ourselves are indeed always in heaven, but that consciousness which includes the whole self cannot go there until the proper lessons are learned and karma is worked out.

Hopefully we will move on to Part II next, but I thought you would enjoy these insights.

Copyright 2000 by J.J. Dewey, All Rights Reserved www.freeread.com

Kaz

Post by Kaz » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:01 pm

when my son was young around 4 he woke up one night crying , i was still up watching tv so i brought him out to cuddle and tell me what was wrong , he said "mum i've just been killed ", i was a bit puzzled and thought he had been watching a movie or somthing that had stayed on his mind before sleep
but then when i asked him how and where were you , i heard an incredible story from him.
He had been living in a house a big house with his wife and children , he then described his clothes in detail right to the high hat worn  by wealthy men around the 19th century ,he even described the horse and carriage he had , i was feeling a little bit tingly during this , and gently asked him well how are you dead , he said well when i got out of the carriage another man stabbed me in the heart.
I wrote this down and a few days later i gave the paper to a friend to read and before bedtime i gently asked Adam ( my son  )to tell me about the nightmare he had a few nights earlier and blow me down if he didn't tell us exactly the same thing , he was 4 with the memory span of a goldfish in other areas , i was spooked but completly believed he was recalling the life he had and the moment of his own death in a previous life

So i believe we are reincarnated years and years after we have finished our present existence

adam smith

reincarnation

Post by adam smith » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:00 pm

we come her to learn a new skill or way of thinking if you will as soul it said it by-prod. of this life and body we live in well i hope ti some we need to grow with in our selfs as we return to live here and grow to know our GOD better as for my self we our as munch a part of our lord as he is of us and to me this seem right

so have a nice day and smile :-)
adam smith

selva23

Re: Time between incarnations?

Post by selva23 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:02 am

swetha wrote:what about the time between 2 incarnations? where is the soul at that point? and how many incarnations can a person have?
for that matter,,,how would u define ur soul? :smt017
Hello there,

As far as I have learned from the saints who are actually normal people, not like swamijis...they say that the time is not a matter for souls. bcos time is one of the factor that controls our universe...souls doesnt belong to the universe. may be the time of few seconds for a soul may be thousands of light years for us...

according to vedas, there are actually seven births/reincarnations for every soul. the births are repeated till seven, for the soul inorder to clean their sins they did in their last birth. once if a soul can become purified to join the light of God, there wont be any births.

Hence souls could be nothing but an extract of jyoti from the light of god...that's y we can only feel it and cant see it...

I hope the explanations are enough, if you want to know more, send me a msg and I shall respond you...

Linot

Time between incarnations

Post by Linot » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:08 pm

I'd suggest people interested in this matter to read Abd-ru-shin's " In the Light of Truth ", http://www.grailpublications.com/index.html. The explanations I found about, convinced me.[/b]

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:50 pm

personally i think timelines hold no secrets for the soul.they can take birth anytime(past/future) they want provided they work on the lessons they need to learn.but most of the time they take birth in what we call future because with future our way of life is changing so is the soul experience will change.most of the souls have already learnt what they had to in the past times.so the future times will be more fruitful to them.
well hope anyone got my point because i am not so good in giving my point in words.i can only think but cannot express myself well.

lights of love,
dhav

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:21 am

I think each incarnation here on Earth is to teach us a lesson previously planned. The time between incarnations is spent on the "spiritual plane" (some call in Heaven or whatever). People who have been regressed to discover their previous lives seem to have a couple of decades, a few decades (even a few hundred years) between each. "Old souls" (ones who have been on Earth many times already) tend to be very spiritual because they understand more about spirituality, having learnt more in previous incarnations and on the spiritual plane. Examples of lessons to be learnt are kindness, forgiveness, inner strength and understanding. Once someone has learnt all the Earthly lessons, they are enlightened and stay on the spiritual plane learning more and helping others, both in spirit and on Earth. When regressing with hypnosis, it is not guaranteed that you will remember every previous life (perhaps you died as an infant - there wouldn't be much to remember) so time between lives is guesswork.

jld

Post by jld » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:22 am

From what I believe, on the other side or heaven or the place where spirits live, we decide how many times we want to incarnate in order to, like what was said, learn lessons in order to perfect our souls. Some might choose many lessons in fewer lives or to stretch those lessons out. But I believe, It is OUR choice. From the books I have read, it is usually about 100 years between incarnations. But some choose to come in quicker or to wait longer. Some may choose to only come in only once. Maybe we wait for a right "fit" for the circumstances which would provide further growth and if arises we decide to go and leave spiritual bliss for a temporary period. Although it seems much longer while we are here. And that we don't always come here to Earth but can choose different places to incarnate.hmmm When I was younger I actually remembered being on the other side and picking out my parents. Others were advising me. I have a vague recollection of this now. it was much brighter there

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:39 am

I think what happens to us after death has a broader spectrum.  I believe that it is up to the person to determine what happens to them.  If one believes that they will be reincarnated, then they will.  If you believe in heaven/hell, then that is where you will go.  Coming back time and again, isn't always about a lesson to learn, sometimes it is a task that you need to complete.  Your soul waits for the time when it can best accomplish this and does it.  I have read time and again that in the spirtual and astral world, time has no relavance.  It may not seem like 70 years to them, maybe only seconds.
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

druid

Time between incarnations(Ponderings)

Post by druid » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:24 pm

Time, space thought is a linier perspective which is a 3 dimentional, physical view. How can I understand reincarnation, incarnation from this limited view.
We can not mesure our existance nor our non existiance with time thought.. From my perspective all exists  in the same "space" symotaniously occuring at once.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”