Past life help???

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Totemheart

Past life help???

Post by Totemheart » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:22 pm

I've been having strange dreams lately where i hear voices saying something and i can't decipher what they say....I know they are connected to a past life. Also i had a dream of India and a harem. Can someone please give me a reading? (I have no pictures Available! Sorry!) and confirm or deny this :D

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:56 pm

This post is rather old but I wanted to say that at 16 it is very rare for you to need to know anything about your past lives. The voices are unlikely to be connnected , they are more likely to be a result of you connnecting to the unconscious, relax more and slow yourself down and I am sure you will find out what they are saying. You should be concentrating on this life at least for a few more years so that you feel comfortable with this soul.

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

byronBrild

Past life help

Post by byronBrild » Tue May 14, 2019 5:53 am

Please don't go to a psychic. Find a certified hypnotherapist who can help you through this troubled time and who can explore past life issues with you. People gain a lot of healing through past life discovery. The best of luck to you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Past life help

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed May 15, 2019 1:51 am

byronBrild wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:53 am
Please don't go to a psychic. Find a certified hypnotherapist who can help you through this troubled time and who can explore past life issues with you. People gain a lot of healing through past life discovery. The best of luck to you.
Hello Byron,

I could not agree more.

I have never supported the idea of psychics giving past life readings, as many of the issues which can come to the surface during a hypnotic regression can be extremely traumatising.

It may involve you having to relive how you died (which could be suddenly and violently).

Psychics do not normally have either the knowledge or the training to be able to support their client emotionally through such an experience, which is the main reason why no past life readings eventually became our policy on Mystic Board.

The therapist also needs to be in the same room as his or her patient, to provide the necessary comfort and support, which of course rules out doing this online.

Cheers,

Brian :smt045

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”