desperately trying to figure this out

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

EpicsPrincess

desperately trying to figure this out

Post by EpicsPrincess » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:42 am

My name is Tabitha Fields. I have been having,lately,rather frequent and vivid flashes of what feel like memories. They cannotlogically be my memories however because I am not an ancient Egyptian nor am I from 1400 or so Britania. I have been saying strange things in my sleep according to my husband and have begun developing what i feel are very irrational fears,of things I've never been afraid of before. I have tried to find a hypnotherapist to no avail as well as guided meditation. The guided meditation seem like it would help but every time i got just so deep into it something seemed to pull me right out and stop things cold. I am empathic and have know this all my life,however I have no knowledge of any of my past lives. I would be very grateful if anyone could possibly be of help to me in this matter. I do know there are things I could try, but as I am just entering the Army National Guard cash is a bit tight right now from saving up for my husband to move to my post with me. Any help is most welcome and appreciated greatly. Thank you and Blessings to all.
Absinthe's_Fairy_Princess

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:58 pm

I wonder where you were when this was happening? It sounds like you were picking up residual energy, perhaps from some past event. Hope you are getting on well in the ANG :)

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”