Are you scared of Reincarnating again?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:33 pm

So it seems you choose to believe this idea of moving on, as it fits with a theory that new souls are always coming to experience the earth plane. But I think also because it means you can go back to a non physical existence which requires a lot less effort and leave all the shit of the earth plane for good.

Well you can do that anyway.

Same old, same old - only thing available?  You are stating that reincarnation is the ONLY answer to the continuity of the soul.  

The soul will continue to learn and grow with the spirit in spirit form.  Yes, we can leave the sh..... of the earth plane behind as distractions are no longer valid for continued existence.  We are graduating from kindergarten (earth plane) to university (spirit realms).  Why keep returning?

Evolution is an interesting concept - lost in reincarnation.  Why do we have an over populated world?  Perhaps because there are new souls wishing to learn all the time.  If it were just about reincarnating there would be so few in the spirit realms at all.  They would just keep coming back.  So who are we communicating with?
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:37 pm

You would think if it was new souls coming in all the time and no old ones lingering, that things would change a lot quicker and be a lot more difference from century to century. Sure technology has changed a lot, but socially and as societies the issues are the same.

Do you ever learn from the errors of the past?  WWI was to be the war to end all war.  

Has it?  NO!  

Why?  Well there are many reasons endemic with society generally - but the things that serve to separate us as human being - color, race, country, etc. etc. still exist.  So how could anything change?

If these old souls know better - why does nothing change?  I think you answered your own question.  

At least the new souls are trying - what are the old souls doing?
God bless, J

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:08 pm

I did not once say that reincarnation is the only answer for continuation of the soul. Many souls prefer a non physical existence and inhabit spirit realms. Many souls also inhabit spirit realms in between incarnations. I have even herd there is a waiting list to incarnate here.

"What happens to the soul that God implanted?  (Soul = breath) That means there is a new soul for every new body.  You are saying that an existing soul must remove what God intended as new soul = new body."

Huh? God can take a soul that once inhabited a body and breath it into a new body.

Soul = breath, means without the soul the body can not live.

I think we spend time in spirit realms preparing for physical existence and that is closer to kindergarten then the earth plane. Maybe if the earth plane becomes more tranquil then you can call it kindergarten. But it is an advanced university and you could spend eons here and still be learning and growing. As with any university it's tough, some of the students do drugs, and so on. Kindergarten is a lot more easy going and safe.

If you consider this kindergarten I would hate to see your idea of high school.

Can please format your posts a little bit so there is some clear differentiation between your words and mine. It makes scanning the content much easier.

I agree that the soul can continue to learn and grow in non-physical existence. I am not disputing this, and I never was. You bringing it up as if I have been disagreeing on it makes me wonder if you listen to me before you reply. It's almost as if you've got in the habit of disagreeing with me., which I have had people do before.

"Why keep returning?"

Why go back to university after the summer break? Why wake up in the morning after dreaming all night? Why not just stay in dream land and never return to a reality which requires so much effort and is so dense?

"Why do we have an over populated world?"

Why do cancer patients have an over population of certain cells in their body?

"Well there are many reasons endemic with society generally - but the things that serve to separate us as human being - color, race, country, etc. etc. still exist.  So how could anything change?"

Why would a new soul coming into this for the first time so quickly become so deeply ingrained in such duality consciousness as to identify with superficial differences to such a degree as to create such severe conflict, when up until entering such a short life time it had been in realms free so such duality.

It's thought that souls often incarnate within the same lineage, and this could explain why they are so ingrained in these differences.

"If these old souls know better - why does nothing change?"

Being an old soul does not automatically make you know better, any more then having an old body. It's all a matter of what you've done with your time and how you have learned from or been jaded from your experiences.

Even if old souls did know better, all they could do is live by example since society at large does not listen.

Why do some people live their whole lives in dysfunctional patterns that don't work, and even when they get old and should know better nothing changes?
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”