What regression techniques/methods do you use?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cas

What regression techniques/methods do you use?

Post by cas » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:46 pm

I'm just curious as to what methods of regressing a past life you all have used and what success rates you've had with it. :]

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:10 am

Regular hypnosis usually does the trick. I've had great success with that message. Also just pay attention to any thoughts, feelings or impressions that you get.

lady_x

Post by lady_x » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:48 am

I relax in a comfortable quiet space space,where I wont be disturbed.
I play music that have sounds of the ocean etc spiritual music not every day music,I lay down and close my eyes and feel very euphoric.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu May 13, 2010 12:28 am

Meditate with intent and with use of crystals. Some stone specifically help past life work, and even future life.

It's very important to take it as it comes with past lives. Things will come up as you are ready and as they are relevant at the time. It's is very easy to get in over you're head and caught in the 'endless tape loop of infinite problems'.

It's important to focus on who you are in this life and be grounded in that before getting too much into past lives. While past life work can certainly help you understand more about your self it can also distract you overwhelm you.

It's important to listen to you're guides and tune into them as they have you're best interests in mind. If they tell you you're not ready listen, because if you say you want more anyway then you'll get it and this could create problems in this life.

So everything in moderation, including moderation.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu May 13, 2010 2:50 pm

By:  Dr. Ian Stevenson, Professor at University of Virginia Medical School who has studied reincation extensively and in an American Society for Psychical Research newsletter has been quoted as saying:

"Many persons who attach no importance to dreams believe that whatever emerges during hypnosis can be taken at face value.  But the state of the hypnotized person resembles that of a person dreaming and hypnotically evoked personalities are entirely imaginary, just as the contents of dreams.

In addition to reincarnation, there could be several other explanations for spontaneous recall.  For example it could be caused by telepathy, clairvoyance or even spirit possession - the influence of some discarnate personality."
God bless, J

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”