Is it possible?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marquitta

Is it possible?

Post by Marquitta » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 am

Is it possible to know when your time on earth is done before you are dying? I keep feeling like my "contract" here is up, like there is no more here for me to do. I haven't even really "done" anything. But I just feel like my time is done, and that maybe the universe has forgotten to remove me somehow. Maybe that may sound strange to some, but it feels true to me. But what does all of this mean? Why do I feel like that so deeply in my heart?
Smile and be happy. :)

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:05 am

Knowledge is a funny thing. It's like awareness, it's only granted if you can handle dealing with it. Master yogis learn how to discipline their minds and to handle their emotions. They learn how to clear them selves of bad feelings and return to a state of bliss. Through this they are given more awareness which gives them more emotions to deal with then their discipline pays off as it paves the way for their awareness to grow.

How ever most people when faced with experience that trigger negative thoughts and emotions often feed into them or lock off from them rather then clear them. This bars them from receiving further awareness until they learn to handle the awarness they currently have.

This is way many yogis are aware of many past lives and more where as most people aren't even aware of the systems and people around them on more then a superficial level.

It is possible that your time is up here but there are many other possiblities. If you are from somewhere else then being here could be very hard for you and if you are not achieving much there could be little point.

You could just be having emotions resulting from idleness and if you merely find some purpose and busy your self these feelings will be replaced with a sense of place.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

mnrjpf99

Post by mnrjpf99 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:21 pm

It may be possible that a past life died at the age you are at.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”