safe or not?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alise

safe or not?

Post by alise » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Can it be dangerous to do a past life meditation?

Crow

Post by Crow » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:54 am

Alise,

I think that if the person is not ready it could really mess with their mind.  Somethings are better left in the past.  While there are benefits of knowing our past, to get to root of many things that we still carry on.  During my experience of remembering the past I became overwhelmed and went loopy.  What happened was my Chakra's fired up, I was not grounded, I remembered, I went into psychosis, and seen other things that were not real.  I was placed on The Board Of Mental Health deemed dangerous to myself and to others.  So yes, it can be a dangerous  to remember.  It is something to be very careful about.  But I have heard others who have had good experiences.  Jewel who used to be here used to talk about it.  It can be a wonderful experience, if someone is ready.  Everyone is different.  Hope this helps.

Safe Journey
I drempt that I was one of a million pieces only to find myself whole in everything I looked at. Only to re-shatter the memory.

alise

Post by alise » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:10 am

Thank you for your reply, pretty scary you must have seen some pretty bad stuff?

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:35 am

You must first become grounded enough, or learn how to deal with the emotions that may come up. If you are not grounded enough then you can get swept away for a ride. It can be like riding a roller coaster and you can fall off.

But if you are grounded enough then it is possible to deal with many things and render your experiences into wisdom, which is a form of transmutation. Processing the web of past experiences to, or base accumulation, and filtering it into golden wisdom.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Crow

Post by Crow » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Alise,

I agree with Aegeus whole heartly.  Grounding is so important.  I didn't, and it was the scarest ride ever.  Plus having issues of this life that I didn't deal with.  So emotionally  I was not ready.

To answer your question. Yes, I did see some scary stuff.

I've seen some bad stuff.  But I have seen some really awesome stuff too. I forgot to mention that.  I was tired last night when I posted.

Even with the bad.  I had seen stuff I had never read about only to research and find answers too.  Details that my spirit recalled.  This for me was affirmation of past lives.  That life goes on after I die.  While there are other lives I cannot find anywhere.  But now I believe more.  If that makes sense.

Sorry I'm still waking up this morning. :)

Safe Journey
I drempt that I was one of a million pieces only to find myself whole in everything I looked at. Only to re-shatter the memory.

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:48 am

I think it can be scary if you are not ready. First you have to deal with this life's issues! That's a heavy load to begin with.
In my case, I remembered past lives accidently. I was not looking for them. All I could remember of the three lives I remembered was the few moments before my deaths. Somehow those stuck strongest in the memory because they were not pleasant memories. While those memories were not wonderful, it was also reassuring to me. I knew I had been born before, and that I would be again eventually. I felt these memories to be true ones, first because they felt so strongly to be true, and second because in those lives I was an ordinary person--- not a famous queen or such. lol  It's hard to describe really, how I can tell my 'true' visions from ordinary dreams. All I can say is that I can tell. I trust myself, but I can't ask anyone else to believe it because there is no way to quantify it.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”