Need opinions..

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jadenanne

Need opinions..

Post by jadenanne » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:06 am

I have no way of knowing for sure, but I think I have a past life, maybe more than one.  I am a female, and I think I was a mother in a past life.  I am twenty one and have never been pregnant, but sometimes I feel a quickening in my stomach, always have, and I will place my hand there like I am feeling for something, and am always kind of disappointed when I feel nothing.  Sometimes I will have flashes of holding an infant and thinking that it is the most wonderful thing in the world to love someone so much, and other random times I will have flashes of endless nights with awful headaches and a baby screaming its lungs out and a desperate feeling.  Even as a small child of about six or seven I could pick up a baby as if I had been doing it all of my life.  I also have an obsession with older men.  Young guys don't attract me at all.  Maybe I was married to a much older man in a past life... any opinions? I would appreciate any kind of reassurance that I am not crazy...

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:40 am

No, you're not crazy. What you are most likely experienceing however is a natural biological phenomenon. It happened to me too. I now have 5 children, had 8 pregnancies, 3 miscarriages. It was very hard for me to get pregnant, hard to carry to term, hard to birth. But my drive was so strong, it did not stop me. Though my last child may have killed me from the damages to my heart. time will tell, and I honestly do not care if she did. She was worth it. They were all worth it. Now that I cannot bear any more, I sometimes feel empty inside, lost, alone, purposless. but i remember exactly how you feel right now. I think many women do feel that way, but dont say anything in this age of so-called 'equality'.
this is not to discount past life experiences! But this is more common than you hear about.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:20 pm

I have to agree with nighthawk here, I think that you are just feeling normal maternal instincts. Every female has this possibility it is in their genes and whether that has anythig to do with past lifes is debateable. The older man thing is more probably due to experiences in this life than any other. Look back to your childhood and formative years and see what you find.

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”