Past Life Siblings

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

meher

Past Life Siblings

Post by meher » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:39 am

Hi All

Would greatly appreciate your thoughts and so forth on a query I have.

I've been told that someone I currently know was a brother in a past life.
I would like to know now what type of relationship this can turn into in this current life?
I guess what I am trying to say is if you had a sibling in a past life whats happened to the 2 of you in this life?

Hope I am making sense.
xox

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Do past life participants have to take any role in this life?  Wouldn't all these roles being filled by past life participants limit your experiences in this life?
God bless, J

Cascade of Light

Re: Past Life Siblings

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:47 pm

meher wrote:Hi All

Would greatly appreciate your thoughts and so forth on a query I have.

I've been told that someone I currently know was a brother in a past life.
I would like to know now what type of relationship this can turn into in this current life?
I guess what I am trying to say is if you had a sibling in a past life whats happened to the 2 of you in this life?

Hope I am making sense.
xox
My experience is that far too many people suddenly exclaim that they know a person in this life was a friend, parent, brother etc in a previous life. I am not so sure. I also wonder about the reasoning, reliability and wisom of this too? Who we were in a previous life should not limit us in any way in this life. Just as Spiritalk has said.

I feel that you are wondering more about if it is possible to have an intimate or a close relationship with this person, so maybe tell us more please. How do you know this information?  Who told you and using what method? Does the other person know too?

Cassie

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 am

It can turn into anything. It can follow a similar pattern to then or a completely different one now. It really all depends. Do you have any more details beyond that.

meher

Post by meher » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:43 am

Thanks for your replies.
I was just more curious about it to be honest.
The guy in question is someone I have been drawn to for some time now. I know that we learn things from our soulmates, but with this person I am not sure if I have learnt anything.  Its more of a longing to be with him, a knowing, but unfortuntaely it seems he is with someone (am not doing anything about it of course)

rammstein200594

Post by rammstein200594 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:29 pm

"I guess what I am trying to say is if you had a sibling in a past life whats happened to the 2 of you in this life?"
-I think it depends on how your past relationship with them was. If it ended on a sour note, you probably have allot of issues that you try to resolve with them in this current life&you may have more of a distant bond, especially if you did eachother wrong.They probably won't always come back as a sibling. They might come back in the form of a friend,a lover,your mother...or anyone else significant that you meet along your path.If they come in the form of a friend...you probably meet them in a time when you need that type of person in your life,for good or bad reasons.

"I would like to know now what type of relationship this can turn into in this current life?"
-If you were positive influences on eachother's lives in the past, you probably come into this life with a significant bond-like immediate familly,instead of a friend that you meet later on in life.If it was a negative past life relationship, they might come back as someone who can enter your life BUT then also quickly be given the boot when you no longer get along.If you loved them allot, they could come back as a boyfriend or girlfriend...who knows?!, the possiblities are endless.

That's just what I think would happen  :)

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”