what was your first incarnation?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:34 am

Well to put a recent dream I had into perspective my first incarnation was a water fall.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Usualy (most of us) start our jurney as members of the mineral reign and slowly go through, the vegetal reign and the animal reign. It takes some time to be human.

oriel

Post by oriel » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:24 pm

I had a vision once about my past lives but it was too fast like a movie trailer,but the one that strikes me the most isn't my 1st incarnation but my 3rd one,since it said end of third cycle.It was 9th century and I was a sorceress that time,that was what the voice said to me while I was having that vision.Before that vision I had another one too and it was 10,000 BC I dunno if that's my first incarnation here cause my vision was quite vague that time and it said I'm in my current 53rd incarnation here on earth now..Just sharing! :smt005

Rohiniranjan

Wonderful and colourful imageries, including "Eidetic"

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Very interesting accounts and sharings, folks!
When we close our eyes when the darkness falls, instead of a black and blank screen, some see images, including what seems like jewelled walls, pillars, and other surroundings in the crystal-reality!

By the way, anyone recalls a birth in which they were bumble-bees (Bhramari)?

Love and Light and Crystal Palaces!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”