Birthmarks

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

moonchild68

birthmarks

Post by moonchild68 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:14 am

My son and I have the exact same birthmark.  Mine is located on my front upper thigh.  His is located on his front lower leg.  I can not think of a name for the shape of it, but it is exactly the same shape.  The only difference is mine is very small and has faded a lot and his is a lot bigger and as dark as mine way when I was his age.  Any thoughts on this and past life connections we had
moonchild68

Lexiland

Post by Lexiland » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:05 am

Hmmm maybe. I have a birthmark that wraps around my stomach to my back, it's huge

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:24 am

I haven't heard of birthmarks being carry-overs, personally. though I knew when my youngest boy was born with a birthmark that looks like a hickey that he was going to be a ladies' man. lol  
I do know that often 'white' people with a good portion of american indian blood will have large birthmarks that cover quite a bit of their bodies. To me, it's just skin, no big deal. I worry more about skin cancer than any other significance.

metamorphosis

Post by metamorphosis » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:12 am

a birthmark in the shape of something can be a symbol. my butterfly stands for liberation and enlightenment. I am def a seeker for this

Hozzygirl

Angel??

Post by Hozzygirl » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:43 am

ok , well I was at my friends house for the day and she had a tube top ( aka No straps ) and I was sitting on her bed and she got up and turned around , I saw two long , dark sports one each side of the spine , so I said " hey T ( my friend ) what are those dark sports on your back?? She didn't answer so my other friend ( L ) said " yeah that's what I said , many when she was born an angel and they removed her wings ( so yeah we had a good laugh and I was thinking , WHAT IF it was true ??? Or if she was an angel in the past life ??? ) and if u are wondering she is NOT all innocent , virgin yes , but she gets pretty mouthy ok just wondering  , am I weird for thinking this ?? Thank you :)

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Hiyas and welcome.

Wouldn't it be fab if it was true?  I don't see many angels with wings, I see them more as energetic lights that appear and whose presence can be felt. I like your idea though and think we should stick with that :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

GeminiStar

Post by GeminiStar » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:54 pm

This is an interesting topic since I have a birthmark in the shape of a leaf on my leg.
"I Love to be Happy!!!"

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”