Birthmarks

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:27 pm

Wow...so interesting! I too was born with a large birth mark going from my butt cheek down my thigh. It always resembled a burn scar.

I got pregnant, gave birth to my daughter and *POOF* it was gone. Yet, my daughter, my only child has it rising from her buttocks up her back.

I have often wondered about this because no one else in our family has this which makes me think its not genetic.

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:50 am

saddly i dont  have  any birthmark   i but do  have beauty marks  all over my body .

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:37 pm

Asila00 wrote:Wow...so interesting! I too was born with a large birth mark going from my butt cheek down my thigh. It always resembled a burn scar.

I got pregnant, gave birth to my daughter and *POOF* it was gone. Yet, my daughter, my only child has it rising from her buttocks up her back.

I have often wondered about this because no one else in our family has this which makes me think its not genetic.

I'm not sure if this is the same thing but I've heard of that happening... I'd research it (medical journals etc. )
you can be born with a birthmark that disappears during puberty or childbirth (due to hormones) ... and maybe you can pass it on?

worth looking into I think

:smt045
~*FireRose*~

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:09 pm

Interesting!   Thanx :)

aedria

Post by aedria » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:24 pm

I am completely convinced that birthmarks can carry over.  My daughter Ninah was born 13 months to the minute from her grandmother's death.  When she was tiny, I could feel my mother in her.  Now that she is older, I can not feel my mother anymore- but Ninah has Mother's birth mark on her hip, exact same place, exact same birth mark.
"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.'' Liber Al. vel. Legis

amarykans

birthmarks

Post by amarykans » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:19 am

I kind of alluded to this birthmark  thing in my post but I believe that birthmarks can be an indication of something in the past life of someone..It makes good imagination material if its true or not. for instance.. I Have one under my chin. indented. stuck out and red when i was a baby but the older i get the more pale it is.. is indented since i was a tot.. i feel like i was shot by a gun under my chin and pointed up in my past life.. my middle child has what looks like a stab wound on his ribcage, between his ribs.. he coulda been stabbed or speared by someone or something. My youngest , amazingly enough had an arrowhead shaped almost black  birthmark on his abdomen.. I cant think of anything for that but its weird.. but yeah.. i do believe birthmarks could show wounds from past lives.
Mary

farafina

Post by farafina » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:09 am

I just wanted to say that in some African cultures, it is believed that birthmarks are one of the many ways to recognize the re-incarnation of an ancestor or a relative in a new born baby.... That is exactly the reason why certain scarifications are practiced.... Like making a mark on the faces of men and women of the village so that you recognize them when they come back as newborns...
Interesting...

Pravin Kumar

Birthmark

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:13 am

Dear Farafina,

Yes Birthmark on a person implies he is your ancestors. My son has it and many have said that he is one of the seniors of your family. In fact he speaks and acts also like that.

Pravin Kumar

BlueSpot

Post by BlueSpot » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:20 pm

Guys perhaps you could help me. As my nick says, I have a 2cm irregural Blue Spot on my back, in the left side of my back. Is NOT A MOLE, is not a contusion, is something I've got since birth. It didn't bothered me, it didn't spread.

What is it?

BlueSpot

Post by BlueSpot » Tue May 06, 2008 7:09 pm

woooaaaw, so many days went by and no one answers me :( perhaps my question was dumb...I dunno

BlueSpot

Post by BlueSpot » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:55 pm

Buuuuump!!!
No one can help me? :(

Nilabimini

Post by Nilabimini » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:58 pm

I have read that if your were injured or had some sort of "accidental" marking, major or minor, that a birthmark is a "footprint" of that in your present life.

The story that I heard this from spoke of a man who in one of his past lives was a soldier in a war, one in which he died in due to a gunshot in his chest. And in his present life he realized that the birthmark he had on his chest (after hypnosis and understanding his past lives and the exact location of the shot) that the birthmark was a permanant print on his body from that life.

To me it's kind of like a secret reminder of how or why you exited a past life.
I feel more like I did when I came in here than I do now.

la Llamada de la Sirena

Post by la Llamada de la Sirena » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:20 pm

Hi everyone, I joined this board because of this discussion on birthmarks.
I have a star shaped birthmark directly underneath my belly button. The positioning is exact, people I have shown before thought it had been drawn on.
The star is a little lop sided, but is quite a distinctive shape. It is orangey/light brown.
I was just wondering if anyone has heard any tales or anything of a similar birthmark in this area?
I was seeing an Indian Dr when I was a child due to severe migraines, and he told me that my birthmark meant that I would grow up to be something very special.
Obviously he was just being nice, but still, I would love to know if anyone has any interpretations of my birthmark.
If it helps, my mother's ancestry (her grandparents) were Italian/Romanian, and my Father's side were scottish/english.

atime2heal

Butterfly/Wings shaped birthmark

Post by atime2heal » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:27 am

I have a butterfly/Wing shaped birthmark on the inside of my R knee. It was above my knee when I was younger & now it is a little lower than the knee cap. It is slightly tilted, Light brown & has one wing large & fringed while the other wing is more symmetrical.

Any ideas on a meaning for this in this lifetime or the past?
~If it doesn't bring peace, make another choice~

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:37 pm

I guess past life is possible, I never really associated it with a past life thing. I tend to feel that its not
though. New body, old soul!
Donna

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”