Birthmarks

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:03 pm

My grandmother told me that I have this birthmark in form as a plum because my mom stolen some plums whem she was pregnant with me.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:38 pm

LOL that is funny.

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:44 pm

Thing I've told it's a tradition in my country.That women whom stole some fruites when they are pregnant,their kids will have birthmarks shapelikely as the fruits.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:30 am

That is cool tradition, which country are u from, i usually like to know the traditions of different countires.

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:46 pm

I'm from Romania,my mom is romanian,and my dad english.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:45 pm

i missed the posts about my star mark:))
and it used to look like tar and my mom wud try to scrape it off:)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:09 am

Hey DJ, u still in Romania. I love that country. Thinking of visitng it in August. Nice to know about that tradition.

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:40 pm

Yes I'm still in Romania, a very beatiful country with many interestin traditions and many cute girls,aspecially in August in Constanta and others Black Sea's resorts.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:24 am

Ok, now i think u are trying to tempt me. (LOL) :).

dawn

Post by dawn » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:28 pm

vishwas can you please explain what do you mean by next life. Do you mean life after death?
dawn

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:55 pm

Dawn, i meant a person has some mark in his present life, which may be transferred to his next one. Or he might have had something in his past life, which is their in this life too.

Deborah

my family birth mark

Post by Deborah » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:43 pm

me, my sister, my daughter, and my grandmother have the same birthmark shape, color and location on the arm.

I had a reacurring dream (posted her) and have been told by 3 different ppl that interpret the dream that i jumped to my death into a firey pits to avoid disgracing my family .. in my dream i seen hot swords cross me .. i have what appears to be burnt skin on my body and when temp changes the marks show up...........sometimes i get pain in the spots as if someone is burning me.

Swetha star shape ..is interesting .. I believe the star is a symbol of heaven? lol where is the birthmark lol sorry !! omg tf!

my grannie use to say birthmarks are were the angels kissed you when u were born... she use to say stars were angels winking at us!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:25 pm

my birthmark is on my left thigh ... sort of star but not an exact one:)
when i was a kid my mom used to try to scrape it off!

srikany

Birth marks on Shoulder and Waist.

Post by srikany » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:37 am

Hi there,

I have a dark honey coloured birth mark on my shoulder which looks like an ink blot ( about 1.5 inches in length inline with the ear) and also on my waist. Does that indicate some thing about my past life? Would be greatful for any insights.

With regards,

Srikanth Y.

astrobhadauria

Extra ordinary mind,describes,about rebirth

Post by astrobhadauria » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:41 pm

It is true  in some causes,My Poti (Daughter of my elder son) Bharti makes some thing new,her age is only 2 years 3 months and making all talks to,like my mother.
she is making 80 percent pronounsetions of speaking words,One day my wife of my younger son beat him by hand,after some time,she made a talk,that she is her Dadi,and my elder son Abhishekh,called him,why she is beating him,Dadi ko kyaa maarte hai!,also one day she asked me,where is Lalla? I surprised,after hereing her voice,my mother called Lalla to my elder brother,and he is living in Kanpur,after questioning more she make silence.Perhaps will make other,talk in old age.Her birth after death of my mother,my mother expired in january 2001,and she born in August 2004.Some habits like my mother,my mother always drink water after filtering by her dhoti in village,and one day I seen she was drinking water after filtering by a clean cloth,,my mother not allowed to take food in others faimly and she is not taking meals from others,she not take single day mothers milk. My mother always like to wear ornaments,and she also demanding every time ornaments,habits like my mohter,that always if any ladies came in house in village she always made enquiry about wearing ornaments,and always checked her hand,also this girl making that type work,many ladies and girls coming to me for astrological works,and always she check ornaments of him.
There are more symbols,I am waiting to make any hidden things that time I will make sure open this talk to all.
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
Jaipur
Good person want to make good everywhere.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”