Life Between Lives, Past Life Regression Reading

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eduic

Life Between Lives, Past Life Regression Reading

Post by Eduic » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:56 am

I was wondering whether anyone on this forum was able to provide me with  information regarding my life between lives and a past life regression?

Thank you in advance  :smt006

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Hi Eduic,

Do you know I have never been asked to give a lbl reading! Most people never think of that special time, maybe because so many think that time runs at a different pace when not carnated?   Why do you want the reading? Is there a specific reason?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Eduic

Hi Cascade

Post by Eduic » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:57 pm

I would like the reading to know my purpose in this life,  to know what I planned prior to this incarnation and also any other details such as my soul advancement would be good to know :)

Thank you.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:37 am

Well that is an interesting thought. Personally I am not sure that we do plan, it seems much more haphazard and if any decisions are made in advance it is more as if perhaps some unknown force may choose for us? When I have looked at the inbetween times before, they are indistinct and unformed, much like I see some of the future pages of our lives. I have never known a true case of being able to see the life pattern that was pre-chosen so I think that is why I personally don't believe it works that way?

Looking at it another way it is more of a gene memory, we can draw from the soul's pool of previous thoughts and experiences, the soul lives on and carries these imprints with it, sometimes leading to the deja vu or us knowing and remembering things rather than having to learn or re-learn.

I wonder if it might be cheating too, to look, if you believe that you have pre-chosen, wouldn't that change your path just by knowing?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Eduic

Hi

Post by Eduic » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:52 am

I would only receive information that I am ready to receive from my chosen plan, if there are certain cross roads that I am yet to reach in this life; that information will be revealed gradually, however, the lessons that are required for me to learn in this life I would hope would be revealed :)

I believe we choose the kind of life we will have in order to learn certain lessons for our own unique soul growth. If you get an opportunity to read Michael Newton's books; Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls, they outline the path we take as souls in progression through incarnations and learning. Are you able to gage any information regarding my souls plan prior to this life?

Thank you :)

Jes2222

Did you ever get your reading?

Post by Jes2222 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:05 pm

I really enjoyed reading this particular forum and I was wondering if you ever got your reading? If so I am interested in knowing what you found out (if you dont mind of course).

I must say cascade of light is very intuned and made me think outside the box...very cool.    Thank you :smt002

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”