Cedars and Past Lives. Reading Request please.

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kellysa111

Cedars and Past Lives. Reading Request please.

Post by kellysa111 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi! I was wondering if Cedars would do a past life reading for me?

Just in general, what I was in a past life, if there is anything unfinished I left in this world that I came back for?  I seem to have this obsession with Asian things. Especially Korean. Maybe that has something to do with it?

I'm just curious and would like to get this nagging feeling I have about something out of my system.

Please and thanks.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Dear Kellysa

I am very sorry as I have just seen your request to me for a past life reading.
I regret this is not my speciality. I do tarot and sometimes psychic and picture readings.

Anyone else who does past life readings is welcome to pick this thread.

Blessings and have a good reading.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:53 am

Thanks Cedars :)

Hi Kelly,

I think we got confused there with your pm and everything lol, but I will be happy to give you some of my thoughts about your questions :)

Often when someone feels fixated or dwells on a certain place there may be a link to previous memories or past lives. When you mention Asia and Korea, what do you see and think and feel? Do you see images and scenes? If you do are they in this time frame or earlier? Do they seem real or dreamlike, can you literally feel and smell the scene?

Some people try and find the source of their wonder and again many often find out they lived their in a previous carnation, the memories are vey vivid and just like real memories rather than someone else's. Do you read a lot about these other countries? Do you have books and films about them and seem to be at home there, even in the different culture? Is there a specific season or time that rings bells for you? Often these can be a indication of a past link too.

When we get that nagging, it is hard to ignore, Have you researched online to see if you can find any familiar stories or places?

The trouble with past life readings is that there is virtually no way to prove they are correct apart from the seeker just knowing deep inside that there is truth. So many people laugh and doubt their efficiency, even though they can have profound healing effects on the seeker, laying to rest nagging doubts and feelings of other lives. They are also far harder to do from a distance as they need a deeper connection than most lighter readings. For these reasons sometimes I think that it is better to answer questions and discuss the possibilities without going into a fullblown reading, that way the seeker can work on their own thoughts and see what rings true before undertaking more.

Try and treat the subject as if you were researching your lineage, looking at your family tree can help tremendously too as often there are gene memories from great great great parents and other distant ancestors.

Speak soon :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Jes2222

Hello Cedars!

Post by Jes2222 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:23 am

Hello I was interested in seeing if you would be available and willing to give me a tarot reading.  thank you for your time

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:19 am

You should start a new thread in the Reading Forum and also give some idea about the topic of your reading request.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”