want past life reading/regression

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

caithiggs

want past life reading/regression

Post by caithiggs » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:03 pm

I have this nagging desire to get a past life reading and/or regression done. I have a couple major blocks in my life I have felt for a long time have a lot to do with some past life karma, or some family lineage karma (likely both). The thing is, I have no idea where to begin on my search! There is nobody who does this kind of thing in my hometown (I have searched and searched). I wonder if anybody has any advice on how to start this process. Unfortunately I can't afford a councellor--I hear they will do regression therapy. I also don't know if I could bring up my issues to anyone with an introduction, "so I think it has a lot to do with my past lives"--nobody would take me seriously.

Does anyone here do readings?

Has anyone had a distance reading (phone, email) by someone they recommend? I know there are some online who don't charge much, but of course I would want a recommendation, not just give my money to someone I have never heard anything about.

Thanks!

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:40 pm

I give past life readings and regressions if that helps :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:26 am

Cascade of Light wrote:I give past life readings and regressions if that helps :)
That sounds like a start! Do I need to ask a specific question?

Also do you know any good ways of perhaps learning regression myself?

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Hiyas again,

There are many ways of doing regressions and many ways to learn. I have a background in counselling and therapy so for me it was only a hop skip and a jump to taking a regression therapy course. I do think though that it is always wise to take the utmost care with this topic. Delving into past lives can lead to more questions than answers and that can lead to confusion and sometimes worry. So it is not a subject to take lightly. Imagine someone that has issues with auithority or a fear of water or heights, these can turn into a full blow phobia if the situation is not handled properly with care and support. I'm not sure I would recommed telephone therapy. But that is more for the in person lying on a coach kind of regression therapy and nopt what we are looking at here, online :)

Online it is interesting, in fact many find it fascinating. It is quite personal though so this has to be borne in mind as this forum only allows posted readings. First though it is quite important to understand your own beliefs, what do you think about karma and so on? My thoughts are not the hard and fast punishment kind of karmic debt that some subscribe to.  I think of karma more as a memory, good or sometimes not so good. Our souls are in touch with the memories of each life they have been through and so they can touch those and use them when needed. Now lets take a fear of  commitment, perhaps in several lives a person has been in an unhappy relationship and their partner cheated on them, gradually the soul might learn not to get into these situations and so block any commitment in the current life.

Perhaps if a life died by drowing they may then hold onto a fear of water in their current life, anyways that is the basic idea. What we try and do is to go  back and re-visit a life and so look at it from a safe distance in a way that creates a new memory that instead of being based on fear is based on knowledge, the soul will go on therefore the drowning in just an experience and nothing to be concerned about.

Lol, I do waddle on don't I lol? Ok online it is far easier for most people to use cards of some sort, Tarot or some oracles or even Phoenix  or Psycards. Using these the questions are formed to find out the information wanted.
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:44 pm

I think my question would be inappropriate/too personal for a public forum. lol.

I grew up believing in reincarnation because I was surrounded by buddhism as a child, and I have never considered past lives to not exist. I have never believed in karma as something you get punished for. Nothing is exactly that simple IMO. I used to think that I was being punished as a child for doing something horrible in past lives, but that was just a narrow view. I believe all of us are capable of having done bad things in past lives though, but it does not have to have anything to do with our current lives (especially if we have dropped that karma long ago). I see karma as imprints on our souls, which come up again and again through lives until we work through an issue (or complete the lesson that imprint is there to teach us). All that actually matters is who we are right now.

I had gone to a medium once who had told me that I had a lot of sadness from many past lives of basically being a servant, or some kind of slave (I can't remember exactly what she said, but I think there was torture involved). But I already know I hold a lot of sadness/anger/negativity, which is just something about me. But I felt awful because she seemed to be totally affected by it as she was reading me! Whereas I was not at all. It made me very uncomfortable to see her become emotional about it. And she said things like how I need to love myself, etc. etc. Oh! It was awful. lol. I KNOW these things. She seemed to just be drawing all the negative without knowing anything about who I am right now. I don't want THAT to happen when finding someone to do my past life readings/regressions. I know that I have lived good and bad lives, and there has been trauma (because I have issues that seem trauma related, though I have never suffered any trauma in my current life--I just have a tumultuous inner life I guess which has always been unexplained).

Personally I do want to delve into the really trauma filled lives that I believe I have lived. I had an excessive amount of fears as a child, all focusing around dying, and so contemplation about the darker side of life is just natural to me now. I believe I have died many times over (or part of me has, rather I have the imprints of dying many times). I guess it's just important for me to be able to discover the details, so that my karmic blocks are not clouded to me, as they are very much so right now.

A.Bailey7

Free past life regression?

Post by A.Bailey7 » Thu May 26, 2011 5:41 am

Tell me what information I need to tell you for a reading, please!
A. Bailey

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”