dreams possibly pertaining to a past liffe?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

golden angel

dreams possibly pertaining to a past liffe?

Post by golden angel » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 am

I keep having dreams that are like clips that seem like they could all run to gether... At first i didn't recognize what it was but as they progressed they're all in the same time period band i finnally recognized myself in them( every time i'm the same character for lack of better word) is it possible these could be about a past life?
golden ange1

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Its quite common to dream about previous memories and past lives are really just an extension of this. Do they have a more realistic feeling? Did you remember them more?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

golden angel

Post by golden angel » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:14 pm

They had an extremely realistic feeling and the colors were extremely vivid. And it's weird because everytime i wake from one of these dreams i still have the same feeling i was experiencing in the dream and i have the memories
golden ange1

golden angel

Post by golden angel » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:15 pm

They had an extremely realistic feeling and the colors were extremely vivid. And it's weird because everytime i wake from one of these dreams i still have the same feeling i was experiencing in the dream and i have the memories
golden ange1

AlexandraWilliams

past life therapy

Post by AlexandraWilliams » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:24 am

Try meditating and see if some of these same themes come up.
If you want to delve deeper into the idea of finding out your past lives, you can try past life regression therapy.  For example, "If you are interested in past life regression, all you have to do is consider your fears and interests. Your fears can represent bad experiences from past lives, and your interests could represent positive experiences from past lives. For instance, if there are certain types of movies or books you have enjoyed since you were a small child, then perhaps you were once in a similar situation and setting as the characters in those stories."

I found information on it from this article: http://www.quantumjumping.com/articles/ ... n-therapy/
Ask me about Quantum Jumping.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”