Current physical activity relates to past life (trama)?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Forgotten

Current physical activity relates to past life (trama)?

Post by Forgotten » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:20 am

Hi everyone.  :)

For a start, I am a type 1 insulin dependant diabetic, has been receiving insulin since I was 3 years old.

Once, during meditation, I thought about giving myself insulin, through my tummy which is what I do, a thought came into my mind that I could have at one time committed suicide by stabbing myself, though there was no movies in my mind, only thoughts that I've killed someone, probably a wife/lover and then out of grief killed myself.  

I wonder if it's possible that my need to have insulin injection every pre meals could be a result of a suicide in my previous life?

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:38 pm

You seem to say that in a quite matter of frankness as if it sits right with you on an inner level? That is one key to the understanding and recognition of past lives. I do feel for you with those injections, but one thing I wanted to say was that don't get the idea you can change and stop or remove the karma by stopping the injections, speak to a doctor. I have never come across a history like yours but then that doesn't mean it isn't true. The hard thing is really we will all have to wait to find out the real truth, till then we have to listen to what our own heart and soul is telling us :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Forgotten

Post by Forgotten » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Hiya Cascade Of Light, thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my query.  Well, it's going to take a bit more time from you in this.  Please bear with me.  :)

You seem to say that in a quite matter of frankness as if it sits right with you on an inner level? That is one key to the understanding and recognition of past lives.
At least now I understand it.  The message could be my physical brain talking to me rather than my spiritual self.

don't get the idea you can change and stop or remove the karma by stopping the injections
Well, no I am not trying to stop taking my insulin based on this, I tried that and it felt horrible physically, so I'll stick to be what I am.  :)

I have never come across a history like yours but then that doesn't mean it isn't true.
Ok, when I think about it, it also made me wonder if I could be making it all up to myself, I just wanted a second opinion as to the possiblity of my own story  i.e. piercing the needle into my tummy is just like stabbing myself with a blade, they looks alike from a third person's view.

I have another question, for a past life regression, does it actually appear as a movie playing in my mind or does it comes in ways like my inner voice telling me that "you did this" or it all comes in a feeling inside your head, like a voice speaking, but you can't hear it, just feel that a voice is telling you something?  I actually bought Michael R. Hathaway's book to try regressing.  It's kind of expensive (to me at this time) to seek a professional in Singapore, the charges could is like SGD350.00 an hour, approx USD275/GPB170

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Eeek thats way expensive!

Usually a regression appears to the client as if they were that past life person, they see through their eyes and smell and touch and feel like they are the person from the past life they are regressed to. Sometimes a person is regressed and visits the past life and then they can appear to be an onlooker viewing the situation.  I have experienced both and I think that there is a force somewhere that decides which way we will see things, perhaps we 'view' if the experience was hostile?

How did you get on with the book?  There are some simple but effective exercises that you could  try there?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Forgotten

Post by Forgotten » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:26 am

I gave up practicing after a while.  I just couldn't experience what you described such as being immersed in the experience, it's just like a movie, with no feelings, and no scents.  I'm going back to the book to try and correct my mistakes and try again.

Thanks for your help!  :)

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”