Can I heal from a bad experience in a past life?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

life-traveler

Can I heal from a bad experience in a past life?

Post by life-traveler » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:00 am

Hi,
I want to share my story and ask you some help about how to heal from a past life.

I will begin telling you that I'm from a small country, I always wanted to travel and live in different places. And being honest, USA never was part of my plans (I had some silly reasons for that and I just felt that it wasn't a place I could fit or feel at home).
Many years ago, I had a past life regression where I saw myself living in a southern state of USA. I had a sad and hard life and I decided to commit suicide by hanging myself in the farm I lived. Interestingly, after that episode, other two people saw the same thing without knowing I had this regression experience.
This current life has not been so hard but I have many health issues, being asthma the one that makes me go through the toghtest times. There are moments when I feel that somebody is squeezing my neck and thorax and I need emergency care.

Some years ago, I moved to USA (not the same state of my past life but near). It wasn't something that I was looking for, it was just one opportunity that came in the road and I took it. After moving, the adaptation process was very fast, I feel joyful living here and I feel home.
Now my asthma is improving but still there are episodes of attacks when I need emergency care.

So, I think I am in the place I shouln't leave so young. But I think the asthma can be a product of the way I commited suicide in that past life, because of the way I feel when I have an asthma attack.

What do you think about this, is there a connection?

I think I already started a healing process for this past life from the moment I "saw it", besides I had to move to this country, I've visited the state of my past life (but I don't know which was the town, I do know my name but I don't think is good to locate this family)

whatelse you recommend me, so I can also heal my asthma?

Thank you very much and blessings!

Wisenheimer

This is easy

Post by Wisenheimer » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:55 pm

I have been working with reincarnation in astrology and I am familiar with past life regression.

My recommendation to you as an amateur astrologer would be to revisit the place of your past life incident. I would also have a chart done with the primary focus on the past life experience.

This does 2 things. It confirms your past life regression and it sheds even more light on the past life experience, giving you details that will be crucial in how to handle it.

The reason that I tell you to visit the place itself is because you want to do two things. 2 seems to be an important number here.

You want to pick up on the energy of that particular place (which will help you to identify particular feelings and impressions and may give much needed clues) and it will also help you make that all important connection.

Yes, it is entirely possible that your asthma could be literally healed in a sense. You may have intermittent troubles from time to time but greatly reduced and maybe completely healed (who knows). Worth a try and hurts nothing.

I am the type of person who strongly believes that we need to come face to face with past life things in order to come to terms with them, understand them and move past them. The whole point is to evolve.

This would be my recommendation.

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:26 pm

Hey, that sounds really likely connected. Have you seen any energy healers about it?

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”