akashic records reading please

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chocolateluvr

akashic records reading please

Post by chocolateluvr » Tue May 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi

I'm new to the forum :)  but have an interest in the akashic records.

I would like a past life reading,my dob is 2-23-86. many thanks!

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:38 am

Hi,

Thank-you for your pm. I know that this is not an actual reading forum and that it doesn't have any rules or guidelines posted at the top, but all reading at Mystic Board have to be given on the board and according to the forum's rules.

With a past life reading it is quite imperative to link into the searcher. Your request is your first post and you have yet to post an introduction or make any other posts so your energy is not very defined, in fact it feels very familiar and blended to several other members.

Perhaps you might like to post an introduction and let me know what has made you ask for a past life reading? Is there something that is bothering you? It is far easier to start at a focal point and work back than to just hope to get the right life that is affecting you.

Look forward to hearing more.

Cassie.
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

chocolateluvr

Post by chocolateluvr » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:41 pm

my apologies, I am catching up on the rules right now  :)  

a few of my interests are reincarnation and reiki and more recently, numerology. I'm gonna be reading the boards a bit and learn my way around. though i'm glad I came across this board.thanks for the suggestions :) you are right though, I need to participate more before requesting a reading.sorry about that!      

:smt051
Cascade of Light wrote:Hi,

Thank-you for your pm. I know that this is not an actual reading forum and that it doesn't have any rules or guidelines posted at the top, but all reading at Mystic Board have to be given on the board and according to the forum's rules.

With a past life reading it is quite imperative to link into the searcher. Your request is your first post and you have yet to post an introduction or make any other posts so your energy is not very defined, in fact it feels very familiar and blended to several other members.

Perhaps you might like to post an introduction and let me know what has made you ask for a past life reading? Is there something that is bothering you? It is far easier to start at a focal point and work back than to just hope to get the right life that is affecting you.

Look forward to hearing more.

Cassie.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”