When your pastlife comes back!

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alise

When your pastlife comes back!

Post by alise » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi i was hoping someone could help me verify/understand something that happened last night?My cousin and i used a Ouija board last night. iv only used one like 3 times. We came in to contact with a spirit that couldn't cross over because they needed forgiveness. FRom me! from a past life  he said he was my husband and that i had an affair. I kept trying to ask why he would need me to forgive him but he seemed like it bothered him and he didnt want to answer. But i did ask if he killed me and he said no so that's good lol.

There was alot of stuff he tried to write out but we couldn't understand it. It made me wander if he spoke a different language. I want to help him and forgive him but i gotta know for what first.

How do you help cross someone over?

Can anyone let me know if this spirit was just messing with me or If they really need my help? What happened that was so bad that this person is stuck hear. How do i Help him???

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:24 pm

The ouija board is just not the right tool for any kind of spirit work!  Get rid of that contact point.  

Someone truly wishing to go on in spirit would not mess with you in this fashion.  And past lives is not a consistent belief system for all spirit contact so we might consider how he was messing with your head in stating that was the contact point.  Nothing proves you had a husband in a past life or any other situation.

Moving on....

If this spirit were sincere, you might turn them over to the higher beings in the light and that will determine their purpose.  In other words if you must play with a dangerous game be sure to have your guides around to get you out of trouble.
God bless, J

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”