Reincarnation Makes Sense

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

GeminiStar

Reincarnation Makes Sense

Post by GeminiStar » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:00 pm

I do believe in reincarnation. I doesn't make sense that we were created to live this one life and then what? I don't know if we reincarnate on this earth or some other dimension but we definitely go on.
"I Love to be Happy!!!"

becky01834

Post by becky01834 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:06 pm

I agree.  I have seen past life memories.  When you do past life regression you can see so many things!!

AlexandraWilliams

past lives reveal

Post by AlexandraWilliams » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:49 am

They can also tell you a lot of interesting things about yourself and help you to unlock hidden potential.  There are some meditations that you can do to find out what some of your past lives were, or you might want to look into Past life therapy.
It's unreal.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Ys definitely fascinating, but past likfe therapy should only be carried out under a therapist not on your own. It's fine to try and re-visit a past life on your own, there are

safeguards in place so that you can't be harmed but otherwise best to try in a safe environment with a trained professional. :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:34 pm

oooh how wierd, so much white space in my post, who did that? That angel with no wings? hmm?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

AlexandraWilliams

white space

Post by AlexandraWilliams » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 am

Haha Cascade :)
yes, I also found all that white space rather mysterious...
Ask me about Quantum Jumping.

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Of course it makes sense. Just consider babys born with malformations or who die sortly after they are born. Cristianity says is the sins of the pearents or the ancestors. But that is not making sens, that would mean that the Universe or God is unfair to make them pay for the mistakes of others, on the other hand reincarnation alow us to understand tha probably that beeing has to burn his mistakes from another life.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Either of those ideas would totally not fit with me and the ideas of children and their problems.  

I have a granddaughter with cerebral palsy which has been quite a challenge and experience for us all as a family.  She is a wonderful child with so much potential for love.  There was a problem at her birth and the result was a lack of oxygen to the brain for a period of time that caused some damage.  

The idea that it was karma or past life is not on because she is such an individual soul with lessons to learn in this life.  Her individualized soul will return to source in its appointed time.

It is not the sins of the parents.  But we must be aware with todays scientific progress that we do carry the dna from our ancestors.  The dna is made up of strands within us that are at the cellular level.  This we cannot change.  What other characteristics of our ancestors do we carry?
God bless, J

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:19 pm

I'm sorry about your granddaughter and if you belive that it was an accident it is you'r right to do so.
I on the other hand belive that nothing happens without the knowledge of God and that God is just and good.

Birdy

Post by Birdy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:39 pm

I don't know that people who are born with disfigurements are being punished, but more like it is so they can teach themselves and maybe people around them lessons. I don't think the universe punishes.

But I absolutely believe in past lives, and I think I know how I died in the lifetime right before this one. I don't know anything else about that lifetime though.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”