Poll

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

If you could read akashic records, what would you use it for?

For entertainment
No votes
For helping others release their unconscious believes/emotions
100%
I would not use this ability if I had it
No votes

Total votes: 6

villani16

Poll

Post by villani16 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Hey, just a poll!

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:27 pm

For helping others of course, but I guess only few of us would resist the temptation to use it for entertaiment or for our own use.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:14 am

Ditto to the helping others, although I feel that properly and responsibly using the ability to read the Akashic records requires a level of effort, balance and commitment to the pursuit of truth which is difficult to find in many people these days.

I tend to leave this highly specialized type of work to those readers who have the time, energy and specific psychic skills which are essential if their reading is going to serve any useful purpose in the individual gaining a better understanding of his or her life purpose, when related to their past and future incarnations on the Earth plane.

So if I did later develop this ability, you would probably need to ask me this question again. Then my answer could be very different from the one which I have given here.

Namaste,

EoT  :)

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Hehehe, thx for the sincerity

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”