Past Life Reading

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

s_coy2005

Past Life Reading

Post by s_coy2005 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Hello all..! I have recently got interested in learning more about my past lives.. I would like to request a reading or please tell me how i can get a past life reading an information on my past lives

udit

Reincarnation and Past Life Experience

Post by udit » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:27 pm

1-through meditaion (self-suggestion/hypnosis)
2-planets retro and those linked to 5th 9th house in your birth chart contain information about Reincarnation and Past Life carried-over-agendas
3- 8th house in yr birth-chart shows such gifted capabilities of mediational-skills

Rohiniranjan

Re: Reincarnation and Past Life Experience

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:55 am

udit wrote:1-through meditaion (self-suggestion/hypnosis)
2-planets retro and those linked to 5th 9th house in your birth chart contain information about Reincarnation and Past Life carried-over-agendas
3- 8th house in yr birth-chart shows such gifted capabilities of mediational-skills

I am sorry to *intrude*, Udit, but your posting raised a few questions, if I may!

Firstly, why do you think that meditation is on the same footing as self-suggestion and self-hypnosis? The latter two are 'pushier' and hence intrusive! Like using a FAN to move the air around. Whereas, meditation is more like the willingness to open the windows and doors and let Mother Nature do the 'air exchange'!

Secondly, yes this thing about 'retro' is a general belief held by astrologers, in the west and east, but really not fully proven! (I will return to it at the end of my sharing!)

Finally, why ONLY the 8th house, which is more related with Tantra and where SHAKTI rests, until aroused either at the right time with the right signals, or prematurely!

Now, retrogression. It is a 'perception-related' phenomenon! Planets do not really run retrograde, but due to our geo-centric vantage point, the inferior and superior planets *seem* to go backwards and forwards from time to time. As do lunar nodes! Their movements are predominantly retrograde and hence they become conveniently tied to this matter about reincarnation etc!

Retrogression should not hastily make us astrologers to beatifically begin thinking about reincarnation!

That would have been too easy, would it not?

But when one digs deeper, is it really so? And that simple and straight-forward?

Love, Light, Laser ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:14 pm

I completely agree with Rohiniranjan. thank you. Lovint you also.
symulhaqu07eee

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:12 am

symulhaque wrote:I completely agree with Rohiniranjan. thank you. Lovint you also.
I hope you (whatever your real name is!) meant to hit the "g" but not the 't', both functions of the left 'tarjani' or *jupiter* finger if you are a touch-typist!

These *little* hints are what teaches MA's driver what to observe and how to respond etc!

It is amazing how much a tiny cat can teach us, that strayed in, or maybe there was more than meets the eye?

As long as we remain, watchful?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Susie Psychic

Post by Susie Psychic » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Firstly, why do you think that meditation is on the same footing as self-suggestion and self-hypnosis? The latter two are 'pushier' and hence intrusive! Like using a FAN to move the air around. Whereas, meditation is more like the willingness to open the windows and doors and let Mother Nature do the 'air exchange'!
What a brilliant analogy, hope you don't mind if I use that one :)

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:10 am

Both of self-suggestion/hypnosis and meditation use same techniques but final aims are different. Anyone can do meditation for achieve large area of exploration. But self-suggestion and hypnosis may not work for everyone. Lot of skillful ones tried fetch me to past lifetime since 1999 to 2012, but still not success. Astrologically horoscope is account balance of all past lifetimes, not only immediate past lifetime. So 5th house, merely gives what you want to rearrange in this lifetime according to past lifetimes.

As people believe in Nadi Leaf Reading, if it is correct or true, then you can know immediate past lifetime.
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”