For those of you who have researched your past lives...

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Suze_E

For those of you who have researched your past lives...

Post by Suze_E » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:10 am

...what was it that caused you to take an interest in finding answers?

Did you have an experience that caused you to wonder about your past?  Or was it simply a random curiosity?

I've never actually thought about previous incarnations...and so I'm wondering if they were unremarkable.  It would seem to make more sense that trauma from past lives would carry over into a current life than something unremarkable.

Does any of this make sense?  ;)

gorben

past lives

Post by gorben » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:13 am

Hi Suze,

I must say that I have been interested in past lives for many moons. I would like to be hypnotized by the likes of Dolores Cannon but I don't live anywhere near Colorado. I live in a small town so the likelihood of finding a hypnotist who does past life work is very small. Also I don't travel often due to time difficulties.

I think that the reason that I am curious about past lives is that during several meditations many years ago I had visions of possible past lives come to me. They were a monk, a chef from Italy ( Sicily I think ) and two lives in the Far East.

I would love to verify those lives and find out what parts of those lives
influence me in this one.

I have tried self hypnosis but I was only able to get as far as a baby in the womb at that point. I wasn't able to go any farther back.

Ta for now, Jeff

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi.. i have interest to know my past life to understand what kind of things that i need to fix on my current life. I believe that we still need to reincarnate because we still have unfinished business on previous life.

Emvee

Post by Emvee » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:39 pm

I am just starting to have an interest in past lives. In the past I didn't believe in them because I grew up in a religious christian family. But then I started to do some spiritual research, to see what's out there and to me it makes sense. I never really wondered about my past lives. It was only when I had a reading with a  psychic that she revealed some stuff about my past lives. I wasn't looking for information about my past, I was actually looking for information on how to contact my spirit guides. Our own spirit guides have shared past lives with us, so that's how she got information about my past by communicating with them.
Apparently I'm an old soul that has had many of incarnations on earth. At first I didn't know what an old soul was, then I googled it up & the description really fit me. I have always helped people in my other lives, I was once a doctor & a teacher & apparently I am supposed to help others in this lifetime she said something about me being a light worker. I'm starting to get really curious about my past but I think that sometimes it's better not to know...I don't want to relive any past trauma.

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:56 pm

I can't say what made me to reseach reincarnation. It just made sens to me to study this subject.
And yes traumas from other lives can carry into the curent life esspecialy when the death is violent. This may cause unexplained phobias. For example, if one dies hanged he/she in the curent life may have problems wearing clothes tight on the neck or ties.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:15 pm

And perhaps it is just all scenes from the lives of your spirit guides manifesting on your mind.  Consider all explanations before assuming past lives.
God bless, J

BHunter

Post by BHunter » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:47 am

Past life information has only come to me in flashes of memory from intense moments in those lives, or names spoken by my higher self/spirit guide. I know of three, a Samurai in feudal Japan, a Native American warrior and spiritualist and an Ottoman Emperor named Suleiman. I remembered my death in the samurai life, I spoke to the Native American warrior and he told me of my past life as him and the Ottoman Emperor's name just came to me out of the blue as I was meditating. The name meant nothing to me until I looked it up on the internet, I had never heard the name before then which convinces me that I was that man in my previous life.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”