Something unexplainable in the house

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

martined

Something unexplainable in the house

Post by martined » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:19 pm

Hello :)
I have a concern about something I've experienced, especially in the last couple of weeks.

When I grew up, my mom and dad worked alot and my grandma and grandpa took care of me when my parents weren't home in a house which my grandpa built in the 50's. A couple of years before I was born, my grandpa built a house right next to their house so one of the bedrooms in the basement (which used to belong to my sister before they built the second house) was right next to a room attached to one of the rooms in my mom and dad's house. Their living room, kitchen, bathroom, hallway and bedroom is upstairs so their basement had a few rooms, a small living room, a bathroom that wasn't in use and a small cellar where they kept potatoes and other vegetables, tin cans etc.

When my grandparents grew too old, my sister and her boyfriend and my sister's two daughters moved into the house and refurbished the basement. My eldest niece moved into the bedroom where my sister used to live (the room right next to my mom and dad's) and my youngest niece moved into the bedroom next to the food cellar and the bathroom.

I have always been frightened of the basement, especially the food cellar. My grandparents always had potatoes for dinner, and I refused to go downstairs to get them. I remember clearly one day (and the only day in my young life) when I went downstairs to get the potatoes, I saw someone move the doorknob to the food cellar, like there were someone else on the other side trying to get out. Even in my grown life I've been creeped out by the basement, especially the hallway around the food cellar and my youngest niece's bedroom.

A couple of years ago, no one was in the house and me and a friend were in the basement to collect some board games and we heard someone walking upstairs and then walking down the stairs (even though no one was home and the stairs were right next to us). I've avoided the basement ever since, but a couple of weeks ago I went to the basement again to find something for my mom. This was by my oldest niece's bedroom and after a couple of minutes I heard a noise from my youngest niece's bedrom/the bathroom. The noise was like a plastic bucket being dropped down to the floor and the handle slamming against it a couple of times. A couple of minutes later I heard a door squeaking from the same place, but when I went over to check none of the doors were open.

I spoke with my sister about this, and she told me that both our cousin (which is 16 years older than me) and my sister (18 years older than me) refused to go to the basement when they were kids as well. When I spoke with my oldest niece today, she told me that she has always been afraid of the hallway where the bathroom, the second bedroom and the food cellar is (especially the food cellar).

I am curious if there might be anything "abnormal" in the basement near the food cellar as almost all the kids has been afraid of it (and some of us still doesn't feel comfortable being near that place). No one has ever died in the house, except from my dad who died in the kitched on the other side of the plot (which I have never noticed anything of). Both my grandparents are still alive. Both me and my oldest niece feels like there is something or someone who doesn't want us there at all, as we both hear noises and get a weird feeling in that hallway.

I know this is a lot of information and my explenation/english isn't the best, but I've drawn up a site plot to give a simpler explenation to where I feel like there is something that shouldn't be there. I don't think there is anything there that's necessarily dangerous, but it's scary and I feel uncomfortable being in the basement (as if someone doesn't want me to be there).

Thank you for any response I might get as this has been bothering me (and my oldest niece who has a bedroom in the basement and is afraid of sleeping alone) for a long time. I am curious about what to do from here as I am positive that there is something or someone in that basement.
Attachments
Image7.png
Plot of my the house my grandpa built/my sister and nieces lives in now
Image7.png (32.4 KiB) Viewed 2960 times

mnrjpf99

Post by mnrjpf99 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:29 pm

I wonder if there is a chance that someone may have been buried there a long time ago and then moved from the property.
Can you get a history on the land somehow?

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”