Past Life Dreams

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

creaturechild

Past Life Dreams

Post by creaturechild » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:07 am

I've had several strange dreams over the last few months and I was wondering if anyone could help me make sense of them.

The first one:
'I' am in my bed. I have a lovely white nightgown on and appear to be about 6 or 7 years old. I have long, luscious auburn hair. (Her hair was beautiful!!!) I am awoken by the sound of my brother being beaten by my father. I quietly walk towards the living room area and I see the horrible scene. I am horrified and helpless.

I must note I had seen this man in other dreams abusing a boy really violently.

The second one:
I see an image of a black and white photograph which appears to be that same girl, only in her young 20's. The photo is reminiscent of a classic 'cheesecake girl'/'pin up' style. I know the photo is black and white but I know that my sweater and shorts are a dark green color for some weird reason. (This detail feels super important.) I see another photo and this woman is posing with an airplane/aircraft.

The third one:
I am with two other handsome, abet nerdy, men who appear ("feel like") engineers. We are outside and it is GORGEOUS. It feels like a paradise island! I am wearing a green silk shirt and adorable green high waited wool shorts with this thin brown leather belt. The men are dressed in button-down shirts and slacks. We are near aircraft. These horrible alarms start going off and one of the engineers (who I feel very attracted to) grabs my hand and we proceed towards the edge near a wooded area. We kneel down and I lose my hearing completely. I feel an intense sense of calm-something I never have experienced before. The calm is so amazing I would pay a million dollars to have that feeling again. I feel so ready and happy to die. I feel ash fall on me but I realize it's not ash! I see tiny little airplanes softly landing on and all around me! It feels amazing even though I know I am dying. I feel almost excited to die. It feels almost like I had been waiting forever to leave my body.

The details of the dreams are very vivid. I seem to have an intense interest in the 'vanity'/'beauty' based aspects (my hair, dress, scenery). This is true in my life right now. (I am painfully, embarrassingly vain.)

Anyway, these dreams seem to be brought on by a particular person. I was an engineering student (I left the program recently) and one of my professors, a 60+ year old autistic man, seems to 'induce' these dreams in me.

A little about me: I am a depressed and suicidal woman in her 20’s. (I am often described as a melancholy child/’dark soul’/indigo child.) I had an extremely abusive family and felt forced to move literally across the country and ignore them in order to keep my soul safe. I was recently diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome (high functioning autism). I am often approached by strangers complementing me on my hair even though I literally just brush it and occasionally cut it myself in layers.

Am I having past life dreams? If so, what should I do next? I do not know much about this... Thanks for reading!

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”