Is it possible to have for a person to have a more prominent past life?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mnrjpf99

Is it possible to have for a person to have a more prominent past life?

Post by mnrjpf99 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:07 am

Is it possible to have for a person to have a more prominent past life amongst their past lives?
For example; past life A could be 10%; past life B could be 30% and past life C could be 60% making past life C, the more prominent past life. Some people have physical characteristics, strong dreams, memories and feelings of a past life. I would think that it would be from the more prominent past life. I doubt that we resemble all of our past lives.
I feel that the past life as in life A for example, can be very prominent in "feeling" than past life C.
I know I have had a few lives. One of which I lived long long ago in Israel or some place like that. The dreams of that life are more vivid than the other dreams I have described in my other thread "Not sure which one I may have been..". I believe that the dreams of Israel are my past life C and my other past life was my life A or B... I hope that all made sense some how.
So even though I don't represent or have a lot in common with life A, I feel more strongly about life A. I am more connected with life A. ("A" not necessarily meaning Anastasia)
Any thoughts?

BHunter

Post by BHunter » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:54 pm

This is a very hard question, my best idea is that your most recent life is most likely the closest to you. The lessons that you are learning in your current life come from mistakes made in your last life so perhaps the previous life that is most prominent is also your last life. Also, your last life is not necessarily your most recent one (physical time wise) as the spiritual world transcends time as we know it.

Susie Psychic

Re: Is it possible to have for a person to have a more prominent past life?

Post by Susie Psychic » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:26 pm

mnrjpf99 wrote:Is it possible to have for a person to have a more prominent past life amongst their past lives?
Yes, until all past lives are remembered we tend to dwell on those that we still need to learn from :)
For example; past life A could be 10%; past life B could be 30% and past life C could be 60% making past life C, the more prominent past life. Some people have physical characteristics, strong dreams, memories and feelings of a past life. I would think that it would be from the more prominent past life. I doubt that we resemble all of our past lives.
I feel that the past life as in life A for example, can be very prominent in "feeling" than past life C.
I know I have had a few lives. One of which I lived long long ago in Israel or some place like that. The dreams of that life are more vivid than the other dreams I have described in my other thread "Not sure which one I may have been..". I believe that the dreams of Israel are my past life C and my other past life was my life A or B... I hope that all made sense some how.
Past lives can be all jumbled up and are rarely remembered in the right order. Those that have the emphasis now should be concentrated on but not to the detriment of this current life. They are there only to complement your current learnings.
So even though I don't represent or have a lot in common with life A, I feel more strongly about life A. I am more connected with life A. ("A" not necessarily meaning Anastasia)
Any thoughts?
You may find that the priorities change once you have dealt with what is holding you :)

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”