Past lives.

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mnrjpf99

Past lives.

Post by mnrjpf99 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:16 pm

I last night I met someone who claims to have reincarnated form the same person as I did. We both have a lot of the same memories as the past life in question. We both feel quit deeply about who we were. The problem is that we can't both be that same person. Then I had a thought. Is it possible that the person we both were, could have been a temporary walk-in?
I seem to relate more and have more memories of my past life being younger. She has a lot of memories of her past life being older and remembers the death. Our past life person was 17 at death. She almost died at about age 8ish.
I first had dreams and memories of my past life person at around 6 or so. My dreams stopped at around 17ish. The other girl started realizing her past life more at about 17 or 18.
So is it possible the my past life person came into me at around 6 and then left me at around 17 and then went into the other girl at 17ish and is still with her?

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”