Is a past life soul "timeless" as a ghost soul is?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mnrjpf99

Post by mnrjpf99 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:19 am

I know that a "ghost"doesn't have a sense of time. I wonder is if that is also the case with a past life soul because when I look at pics of my past life, it feels as if they were in present time.
I also know that a "ghost" so to speak doesn't realize they are dead. Could that be the same case with past life soul?

Rohiniranjan

Re: Is a past life soul "timeless" as a ghost soul is?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 am

mnrjpf99 wrote:Is a past life soul "timeless" as a ghost soul is?
I know that a "ghost"doesn't have a sense of time. I wonder is if that is also the case with a past life soul because when I look at pics of my past life, it feels as if they were in present time.
I also know that a "ghost" so to speak doesn't realize they are dead. Could that be the same case with past life soul?

Perception defines Personal Reality!

Lifetimes can be viewed as a necklace with many beads joined by a common thread!

When using it as a prayer bead, rather than as an ornament (necklace?), the beads (ghosts?) become less important and the thread of prayer/chant consumes our attention, as it must!

Sometimes we halt on a bead, but that is when we remind ourselves that we are not merely counting the beads, but PRAYING! ;-)

Love, Light, Simple Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”