Past life reading

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ClearTC

Past life reading

Post by ClearTC » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 pm

deleted for privacy and legal reasons.
Last edited by ClearTC on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpiritualSeer

Post by SpiritualSeer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:23 am

ClearTC,

I see you have had several past lives, but the ones that are bringing you challenges right now are two.
In the past longtime ago (I think it is Atlantic time). I see you were very successful scientist, very creative, very addicted to the side of using energy but when you got old and sick you realized the negative impact of your invention.
During this time you were also a scientist I think during the WW2. During that time you died late 40’s or early 50’s. Also very smart, talented, full of hope you had family and loved ones. But during that time you life was very stressful the military gave you no choice and forced you to work for them. You did not become wealthy you were trying to protect your life and loved ones. You were not expressive toward your loved ones, some of the experiments were used on humans you were not able to tell anyone. Your guilty conscious grew; people suspected you were involved in the experiments, when you refused to continue I see that lifetime ended by gunshot. WW2 you learned the lesson, but have not let go of the fear, distrust and guilt. I see you sometimes walking and concerned with chemicals in the environment, and people suffering. Your soul is aware how humanity can be destructive but you won’t need to go through that phase again. I sense so much pain, feeling be like a weight on your chest. A little bit of anxiety like stomach jitters, asking for forgiveness and most importantly forgiven ourselves is very important. Slowly just try to shift the energy, emotions, water can be healing you may not like it but water sports something gentle can be good for your soul. Once the energy has been changed and released your love life will improve it might take a little while to get there but you will get there.

I hope this helps
SS :)

ClearTC

Post by ClearTC » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:10 pm

SpiritualSeer wrote:ClearTC,

I see you have had several past lives, but the ones that are bringing you challenges right now are two.
In the past longtime ago (I think it is Atlantic time). I see you were very successful scientist, very creative, very addicted to the side of using energy but when you got old and sick you realized the negative impact of your invention.
During this time you were also a scientist I think during the WW2. During that time you died late 40’s or early 50’s. Also very smart, talented, full of hope you had family and loved ones. But during that time you life was very stressful the military gave you no choice and forced you to work for them. You did not become wealthy you were trying to protect your life and loved ones. You were not expressive toward your loved ones, some of the experiments were used on humans you were not able to tell anyone. Your guilty conscious grew; people suspected you were involved in the experiments, when you refused to continue I see that lifetime ended by gunshot. WW2 you learned the lesson, but have not let go of the fear, distrust and guilt. I see you sometimes walking and concerned with chemicals in the environment, and people suffering. Your soul is aware how humanity can be destructive but you won’t need to go through that phase again. I sense so much pain, feeling be like a weight on your chest. A little bit of anxiety like stomach jitters, asking for forgiveness and most importantly forgiven ourselves is very important. Slowly just try to shift the energy, emotions, water can be healing you may not like it but water sports something gentle can be good for your soul. Once the energy has been changed and released your love life will improve it might take a little while to get there but you will get there.

I hope this helps
SS :)
Wow. I wouldn't have guessed i was like that. Thanks! It would explain why i am also afraid of guns. There is also a fear of heights. I once even dreampt i was shot a long time ago and sometimes see a vision of someone threatening to shoot me. You are right, i do concern myself with the suffering of humanity and the things you bring up, though i am just not smart enough to be a scientist, perhaps my lack of smarts is some kind of punishment or maybe its because of how i was raised. Not to mention the fact that i was born a premie and almost died, but oxygen saved me while damaging my brain at the same time leaving me partially blinded in one eye. Not to mention the fact that there are many medical experts in my family and i have always been treated as if i was second place throughout my entire life. I don't like how drugged-up the world is in this day and age.

SpiritualSeer

Post by SpiritualSeer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:57 pm

What I saw during both past is the similar attitude your family has with you today, you were not mean at least not intentionally at that time, just didn’t know how to connect. Sometimes too much left brain activity prevents us seen with our hearts and souls. Now in this lifetime, your soul understand the science mind, this lifetime you see things with a bigger perspective with the soul. Have you tried taking some meditation class or a past life therapy session with someone? Or Spiritual retreat I have done both and it has helped in healing and understanding and giving me courage to be my true self. I don’t watch the news anymore (or at least I try …), anytime I want to feel good I look at cuteoverload or somewhere where they have animals pictures the images and energy just calm me. Try to find something which brings more joy to your heart

ClearTC

I have considered it

Post by ClearTC » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm

deleted
Last edited by ClearTC on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpiritualSeer

Post by SpiritualSeer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Oh God I feel your pain. Both my parents have ph’d and md’s most of my relatives Md’s ph’d , and lawyer, only one aunt and myself are artist and spiritually inclined . Sometimes life can be a challenge.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:57 pm

It might benefit you more to concentrate on this life.  Clear those blocks of "I had a very bad life in 2011".  If you accept that thought it will manifest time and again.  Get rid of it - after all 2011 is past - and you can move forward into your own light and love.  Be proactive and in charge!
God bless, J

ClearTC

Post by ClearTC » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:24 pm

deleted

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”