New to the forum, interested in Having an akashic reading done

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gabierbella

New to the forum, interested in Having an akashic reading done

Post by Gabierbella » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:32 pm

My name is Gabriela , I am 21 years old .
I have dealt with serious times of depression, being in a relashionship where I was mentally and physically abused for the past 3 years. I gave birth to a baby girl in November of 2011 her name is Zoey
I managed to have a really great pregnancy where her father was incarcerated through the whole 9 months . Once he got out when she was 6 months things felt great until the nightmare started . I searched for help through going to church and then began to seek spiritual healing as well. I came across a family member who is highly involved with Santeria , and since then I've been seperated from my daughters father. It has now been 3 months and although things get tough for me now being alone I feel relieved. I have always been interested in astrology and spiritual things. Since I've been alone with my daughter I have searched for ways to cope with all the new changes. I started reading a book called Many Lives Many Masters by Brian Weiss and I was instantly drawn to the thought of having past lives and how people carry over something's from those lives. I would like to meet someone that could possibly tell me a little more about it, and possibly do a reading for me. I think it would be very helpful to my situation and what has been catching my attention lately![/list]

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”