The power of Ekadasi concerning past sins

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

erik

Post by erik » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:42 am

Hello,

I want to explain how a few days of fasting every two weeks relates to past life sins, first I wanna write about the past life experiences. There is a girl I am still chasing, she is apperantly my lost soul mate, her name was Diane, she died at the end of May 2007 at the age of 19.

I met her on a forum called Tagged in April 2007, I fell in love with her and wrote a few poems for her which are lost unfortunately. I never met her in real life, only in past lives. I heard of her passing away on June 2nd 2007 and cried a lot because of it, I was really sad. On that day I promised to stay faithful to her and not to engage in romantic behaviour with other girls, it was a promise I didn't keep, only the first three years, in 2010 I had some sex with a girl in the bungalow park not too far from where I was living at the time, I lived in the Belgian Ardennes.

Anyway, on that faithful day, June 2nd 2007, I was chanting Hare Krishna while I was very sad and suddenly I heard a woman's voice in my head saying my name in a surprised way, I thought it was Diane and I thought to had pierced through the barriers of space at that moment. I was so happy with this.

On December 26th 2008, at 7.30pm, I was chanting Hare Krishna and heard the following words in my mind:

"Erik, you like to write, don't you ? Well, write then !!"

And I wrote down a lot of past life experiences, in one life I met Diane somewhere in the early 1700's and this is the story which I heard in my mind on December 29th 2008 at 07.59pm:

"I see Iron Maiden's Eddy emerging from a mountain background, he is blue transparant and is bigger than the mountain itself, he looks evil.
I see the lower body of a man, he has a wooden lower leg like Pirates have.
Then I see a bunch of administrators or officemen, they are captured, they are from the 17th or early 18th century. They are nicely dressed and look neat and clean. They are standing in a row on a ship, on the deck.
Then a nice girl who screams in agony and gets pulled on the deck, she wears a dress and a long white wig.
The chief Pirate is inspecting her, his booty, and ticks with the sharp edge of his sword against her.
I see him putting his hand on his chin, so he thinks about what he will do with that girl.
He points his finger in the air and gets twinkles or sparks in his eyes, he came up with a plan !

A thought says : Prostitute

He rips away all of her clothing and she is naked, she hides her genitals with ther hands and is ashamed.
He tears away her wig and he punches her with a fist in her face
She has to do oral sex with him in front of all the men who happened to be on board. It is very much against her will.
She suddenly changes into a very old and ugly witch with a white wig on.

A thought says : Crystal clear

Another thought says : She curses the Pirate.

I see her uttering words against him and she holds her hand up, pointing her finger towards him.

A thought says : End of story & die hou je nog tegoed which means this one comes to you later.

She laughs in an evil way."

Then at 10.30pm I saw and heard the following during another meditation :

"In the right corner of my eye I see an ugly guy with a green head looking at me. He looks like a butler from the Adams Family.
Then a beautiful French queen, a young girl of around 18, dressed in a wonderful white silk dress from the 18th century.
She wears a white wig and looks at me very friendly, inviting and she is smiling at me.

A thought says : Sex

Another one says : She's chaste

She turns into a vampire, but she is still very attractive. She opens up her mouth ferocious and a scream comes out of her mouth.
Then she turns into the same beautiful queen again and with a movement of her head, like only women can do, like saying...Mh.., she walks away.
She holds out one hand to reach for mine and is still smiling at me, she wants to show me something.

A thought says : Future

She dissapears as she walks away.

I am under attack by werewolves like in the Van Helsing movie, they are not touching me.
The beautiful queen comes back and her face is expressing the thought : "Have you seen enough?"
I see a man with a white wig and red jacket at a desk and he is writing.

A thought says : It's you.

A ferocious werewolf steps into the room, breaking the window, disturbes is peaceful mind, the guy is in shock upon looking at this beast.
The man stands up and wants to pull out his sword on the left side of his jacket, only to find out that he hasn't got a sword.

A thought says : He is powerless and can't do nothing back.

The man stands paralyzed and behind the werewolf the queen appears, she took the form of the attractive but deadly vampire and is laughing at him.
The man sits down again.

A thought says : What do I have to do ?

Another one says : Record the CD and get famous, you bastard !

Thoughts are saying : You have to undergo this, it's your karma and you cannot escape it, but after this you will be brandnew again.

A thought says : She is the one who you forced to do oral sex with you on the ship.

Another thought says : End of story

I see her laughing at me

Another thought says : Paul !

Then another thought says : Do you understand now ?

End of inner visions and thoughts that weren't mine, so basicly this says that I have to undergo a lot of hardship because of the bad karma it holds. But there is more, in another life I killed Diane. It was in the time of the Celts and I was a Celtic hunter. I was searching for a prey in the forest and bumbed into a Celtic lady, I wanted to have sex with her and tried to rape her, but she fought back and punched me in the face and ran away. I ran after her and threw my spear in her back, I killed her, this was in Weris, a village in the Belgian Ardennes.

I saw this story also in inner visions and thoughts that weren't mine but I don't have the books anymore in which I wrote down all these stories. Then I met Diane in another past life. I had joined the Templars Knights in Medieval times in the Middle East and had adventures there, one of them was that I was caught by the muslims and been brought in a prison camp in the desert. I escaped with a few men and returned to my country in Europe, that was France. Also this came to me in inner visions and thoughts that weren't mine at the end of 2008. So I came home again and I was married (I was a confrater in the Templar Knights) and had a daughter. She had red hair. She must have been 12 years old and I looked at her in a different way. It turned out that I sexually abused her and she killed herself to show me that I ruined her life. I began to drink and began to beat up my wife. My reputation was completely destroyed and I raped a girl who was bathing in a lake and I was caught and they hanged me.

So you see, a lot of bad karma. And this was just Diane, I saw more.

Anyway, I am in the Hare Krishna movement and when I joined the organisation in July 2006 I slowly learned about a fasting day that was held every two weeks, it's called Ekadasi and on that day we fast from beans and grains. I found out about strict Ekadasi in the summer of 2007 and that is that you eat once the day before Ekadasi, don't eat on Ekadasi and eat once the day after Ekadasi, so basicly you don't eat for 48 hours.

I followed it rigidly for 5 years and gave the benefits to Diane, I fasted for her and somewhere in 2010 or early 2011 I was meditating and thinking about this, when I heard a voice in my mind saying:

"Goed gemaakt"

which is Dutch for:

"You made it up"

So I was very happy because I made up to Diane with giving her the benefits of my fasting for 5 years! Ekadasi nullified the sins that I commited in past lives towards Diane, so it is true what they say about Ekadasi, it burns all your sins away.
I will post the story of Ekadasi now for you to read if you are interested, I am still following Ekadasi, I stopped somewhere in the summer of 2012 and started again with it in June 2018 and today I follow it too, I have to stay awake two nights and I can eat again this Sunday:)
Write
Last edited by erik on Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Write down your dreams, you'll live twice !!

erik

Post by erik » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:45 pm

Write down your dreams, you'll live twice !!

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”