The Way of Reincarnation & Life Plans

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dj I.C.U.

The Way of Reincarnation & Life Plans

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Fri May 19, 2006 9:37 am

The Way of Reincarnation

It seems that the way reincarnation is found is by those who are devoted to the way of light and to their own spiritual evolution and furtherment within the spiritual planes of evolution and it appears that those who have recently passed over to the next or lower planes of spiritual existence cannot immediately or directly have reincarnation and there is a good deal of evidence to support this, as for those who regularly visit good clairvoyant mediums will almost certainly find all their loved ones still within the realms of spirit and often they remain there for quite sometime and in most cases will still remain upon the plane that most of use will pass onto. So it seems that reincarnation is (a) not compulsory and (b) it is something that is granted to those that have obtained the required level of evolution and earned the opportunity through their own evolution and merits and have almost certainly moved on to higher planes of spiritual evolution, where to have reincarnation by choice becomes possible if one wishes it.

Dj I.C.U.

Pre-Destined Life Plans

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Fri May 19, 2006 9:38 am

As already mentioned spirit can ask and to some extent arrange a pre-destined life plan, this is done through prayer asking for the experiences that one wishes to have and what is done to accommodate this spirit is that they are put within a life here that by natural events will most probably have many of these things in the natural events of their life within the situations they live within and as I have said there is very little outside influence to change any of our lives here we all live a natural destiny within the natural laws and whether we have an old soul or not present our lives would be in most cases exactly the same. But on a very rare occasion such as in the case of individuals such as Moses, Christ, John the Baptist and others that have more directly work for the Father here there has inevitably been a need for some changes in their lives other than what would have been that lifes natural destiny, but these are special cases and not the normal way it works and each of their new souls was probably couple before birth with the old soul and awaken to the old soul before incarnation, so that the new soul could choose and offer to be of service in their lifetime here if they wished. In most cases there is no need for this as the present lifes destiny is not altered in anyway by the presence of an old soul, unless you're here to serve and teach like myself.

www.angelfire.com

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”