Mysterious Happenings

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marshmallu

Mysterious Happenings

Post by marshmallu » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:30 pm

Hi Everyone, I just have something to share and hope that I'd get some replies on what you think of the situation.

Now, I am a 16 year old girl, and I know my imagination can be overactive sometimes but lately things have been happening and I've never really thought of it a lot. But about 3 weeks ago, my father found a ring that was really shiny, it has 7 stones shaped like a flower so the seventh diamond would be in the center. He showed it to my mother who immediately fell in love with it and got it tested to reveal that all 7 stones were real. Well, ever since my mother has been wearing that ring, strange things have happened, including my sister who keeps waking up in the middle of the night with wide open eyes saying over and over again, "There's a person, there's a person, it's kind of scary" But would never remember it in the morning. My mother has way more bad luck than ever, and my father fell sick and is unable to move the left side of his face. I on the other hand, have been having weird dreams about a girl (who I suspected was me) to be painting symbols on a chapel ceiling of what looked like 6 circles surrounding the seventh one in the center.

But as soon as my mom mentioned to sell the ring, the phone rang and the doctor called with good news that my father was going to be ok.

Maybe it's just a coincidence but I'm never sure..that why I need your help. Is there anything to this?  

Oh one last thing, a mysterious firefly randomly appeared inside my house one night I was afraid to do anything to it because in my grandmother's old stories, fireflies were a different form of fairies and things not human.

I don't know, please post  :smt090

virathree33

Post by virathree33 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:40 pm

If it is the ring that is causing these things, you may want to "cleanse" it by doing a smudging ritual or something of that nature on it. There may be an entity or negative energies attatched to it.  Have you tried looking up the symbol on google image search? Could you post a picture of the ring, please?

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:47 pm

I wouldn't post that picture, but that is just me.

Take nothing from spirit. They cannot give what they do not own, and we own nothing.

marshmallu

Post by marshmallu » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:52 am

I'm scared to take a picture haha but I can give you a picture of one that looks REALLY similar to it.

virathree33

Post by virathree33 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:09 am

Are all of the stones diamonds? If they aren't you might want to message Gem and ask her if all of the different types of stones in the ring are emitting a conflicting energy. She's a stone expert!

marshmallu

Post by marshmallu » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:57 pm

thank you so much for helping =D.

and yes we got them all tested and they are real diamonds.
but it's ok we're going to sell it today for whatever price because my parents can't stand it.

happi

Post by happi » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:37 am

i think someone had done black magic on that ring and thats why it was so easy to find and who ever wore it was infected with the black magic. go to priest and find the truth about the ring.

stan-wells

the ring

Post by stan-wells » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:59 am

doubt that the ring was used in black magick - may have been owned by someone that died suddenly and did not wish to part with it.  If you have not sold it by now I would definitely check into having it spiritually cleansed.  

Diamonds were not normally used for black magick rituals and this ring would probably not have been so - the symbology of the 7 stones may have caused it to be used for necromancy as it signifies separation of the body from the spirit.  This is a stretch though and the form of the ring would not signify any demonic symbolization.

Southern_Sky

Post by Southern_Sky » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:55 pm

Ask your dad where does he obtain this ring. Road, sidewalk, in front of a house or business?  I have the strong impression that the ring was stolen from a dead woman while at the funeral home. This ring have being from hand to hand few owners somehow. This woman is not into black magic she just want her ring back for sentimental value. Does your mom suffer from arthritis or heavy headaches since she has the ring? This is just my impression from the story you post. In my opinion, get rid of it.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:51 am

Hmmm pretty freaky to me lol......The house my aunty brought many years ago had a picture of a clown in one of the rooms,every time she or anyone took it off the wall really odd,freaky things would happen.I mean shadows,and sounds happened all the time but it got worse when the picture was off the wall,most people who went there would say you could feel the evil,i dont know about evil,maybe that spirit was lost and sad....People didnt like to be alone in that house,it has since been sold,good luck to the people who have it now,i guess some spirits get attached to things......I will never forget that house,gives me shivers just thinking of it.....

Cheers Tamara :D

stan-wells

Hauntings

Post by stan-wells » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:36 pm

Tamara,

I would like to have known if the picture of the clown was a picture of someone that actually lived in the house or was a picture of someone that the owner loved, adored, etc.  I would agree that the spirit was not evil, just sad and did not wish to leave.  The picture may have been someone very close to them and they did not wish it to be taken down out of reverence for them.

stan

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:37 am

Hey Stan,

Yeah i agree with you,it was a painted picture of a clown,looked like someone who wasnt the best at painting did it....My aunty didnt know anything about it just that it was up when she brought the house.But i hope the spirit does find some peace,it wouldnt be a nice thing to live the after-life like that.Altho the house has had many owners since,so id say that the odd happenings still go on.

Tamara

marshmallu

Post by marshmallu » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:36 am

Southern_Sky wrote:Ask your dad where does he obtain this ring. Road, sidewalk, in front of a house or business?  I have the strong impression that the ring was stolen from a dead woman while at the funeral home. This ring have being from hand to hand few owners somehow. This woman is not into black magic she just want her ring back for sentimental value. Does your mom suffer from arthritis or heavy headaches since she has the ring? This is just my impression from the story you post. In my opinion, get rid of it.
Thanx for replying
my dad works for street construction and found it in the manhole.
sry it took me a long time to reply but now we've sold it a long time ago
on a thursday right before friday the 13th lol. man i'm just glad we sold it before friday the situations were getting worse and worse.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”