Some pics on my home

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

Some pics on my home

Post by Deborah » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:16 am

My daughter is always making comments about the Indians coming and turning our tv on and off .........our lights go off and our tv on and off ......they are all new!

My sister in law was staying in a camper in our yard......she and i did not see eye to eye at all......IN FACT SHE DRIVES ME NUTS!

She made several comments while here about someone tapping her camper .......someone shaking it ...........as if my kids would go out at 1 am and do these things ..whatever!

So when hubby got smart and made her leave - he packed her up these are the pics I took of them leaveing - lol I should of taken one of my haggy sister in law!

Take a look - orbs or???

pic of her camper and pic of where her camper sat!

We like to say its the Indians having a party that she is gone ..they helped push her off our property! lol

- fyi we have found several arrow heads - ok  buckets of arrow heads and we live near the Mississippi river region so we would of had Indians living here! (Native American)
Attachments
Picture 417.jpg
Picture 417.jpg (141.62 KiB) Viewed 2370 times
Picture 323.jpg
Picture 323.jpg (146.57 KiB) Viewed 2370 times
Picture 418.jpg
Picture 418.jpg (146.31 KiB) Viewed 2370 times
Picture 421.jpg
Picture 421.jpg (144.86 KiB) Viewed 2370 times

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:28 pm

One of my hobbies which turned into a side business a while back is digital photography and digital photo restoration (I restore old photos that are pretty much hopeless).  I'm looking at these pics and the two with the barn appear to have mist or fog. I blew them up and stepped away, shrunk them down.. I see nothing but mist and colours that seem to go up in two pictures as if the lense itself had not been cleaned or it's scratched. I'm wondering did you use the same camera for all the pictures posted? Because some are very clear and others have that bleed in them.

I noticed another thing, the bright, luminous cloud like bubbles. They almost remind me of bubbles in a comic strip that would go above a characters head with a statement. Upon blowing both of them up, both are identical and I took the liberty of cutting, pasting into a program and shrinking one down to size, cylinder like shapes, one larger than the other. However there is a prism (almost like a rainbow colour) at the bottom of the left one which is indicative of a reflection of something, but what that is I don't know. Is there a building with a metal roof somewhere in the background that would refelct the sunlight, possibly collects water in the woods some place that could have caused this effect?

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you other than they are very interesting pictures and the age old question should they be called  in-laws or out-laws. ;)

I hope someone can answer your questions for you. If the indian spirits chased her away and that made you happy, I am glad for you.

m00nshadow

Post by m00nshadow » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:07 pm

It's really unusual they way that white haze is just hanging around where the camper was.  If it is indians, looks like they are all gathered together to celebrate the departure of your sister in law ha ha ha.

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:37 pm

There is a pond near by in the back ..and the metal shed is all tin and the hog sheds are right behind all tin

I did however take some of the pics inside through the window... could that be why?

yes same camera

I do not know how to work those cut and paste programs I wish I did!  

A friend of mine took the pic and put the words ..

Glad there gone
and
Me too
into the blobs lol

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:45 pm

Interesting. I'm not sure what those bubbles are, because the tin roof you are speaking of is in the foreground and the only thing that would logically cause the cartoon bubbles are a metal structure or water reflecting light in the woods specifically where these bubbles are located.

I'm not sure about the haze hovering around in front of your barn/shed though. Were the pictures that were taken of the haze immediately in front of the barn/shed the ones that were taken indoors (1, 2 &4)? Because that would explain the bleed of colours, the lines I mentioned earlier from transparent streaks left from cleaning and wiping the windows, and if that's the case then it's very possible the haze is a transparent film on the windows reflecting light and back into the lense which would give you your fog or haze. If not, then I can't explain any of it.

Don't misinterpret me, I'm not diminishing what you are hoping for... just using the knowledge and experience I have with photography, trying to be objective and help you figure this out. Though I'm all for spirits chasing in-laws away!  :smt003

ollieowl

Post by ollieowl » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:01 am

the bright, luminous cloud like bubbles.
you most likely there are reflection from in side the building you were in with the lights on at the time
nothing spookie and not a ghost

happi

Post by happi » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:14 am

nice house and nice farm land.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”