messenger

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunspun

messenger

Post by sunspun » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:45 am

Once I was waiting for a bus. I had been dating a guy and we were gettingvery close...As i was getting on the bus a  BLIND man with a cane GRABBED ME. He  said very urgently,"Whatever you do do NOT marry the AMERICAN, MArry the European.!" Well I wasnt engaged and I didnt know any Europeans .As my bus pulled away , the BLIND guy waved to me.... yep..chills.. now many years later, my husband is ENGLISH!

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:35 am

Oh wow  just wow O_o  ...  

I will tell you something  My Dad and my brother meet his old Hawaiian Guy  back in 1979  my dad was picking out an lot  when my family  finally got the Hawaiian Homestead land ,  just as my dad about to pick a spot  both my dad and brother saw this old  Hawaiian guy he was sitting  on a really  Big Rock . The Old man ask my dad  where are you going ?  My dad told him he is going find a lot  near his  left side  , But the old man told my dad  no  go  pick a land  on his right side  so my dad just  nodded  and  he pick up my brother and went on  .  

Just as my dad made his way up   my brother saw the old man on the rock just  vanish infront of his eye   , then my brother  told  my dad " Dad the old man gone "  My dad was  confuse then he finally turn around the old man was gone  even the rock he was sitting on  .  

30 years later  the  lot my dad Original  wanted  to build our  house on  was wipe out during  Hurrcaine Iniki and the land  is a  flood zone area .    

My brother is  30 years old right now and he still remember  what the  old hawaiian man look like the old man was  around the age of 76 he was wearing white t-shirt   and white shorts , and   he was  bare feet  .  once we move into our new house  in 1998  he  found the very same rock  the old  hawaiian man sat on back in 1979  the rock is  now  behind   my house .

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”