6 dark shadows

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

earth2bella

6 dark shadows

Post by earth2bella » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:56 am

About 3 years ago... I had pulled an all nighter, then stayed up the next night too but eventually went to bed that early morning. Needless to say I was sleep deprived.

I remember laying in bed, eyes shut, I opened them and saw 6 large, dark, human-like shadowy figures surrounding the end of my bed. It startled and scared me so I closed my eyes, then they were gone.

I don't know if this was a hallucination from lack of sleep, or if this was an actual encounter of some sort (spirit, angel, ghost...i dunno), or if the lack of sleep had made my mind temporarily more aware/sensitive to seeing such phenomena (I don't normally see things).

They weren't threatening, but them being dark is what throws me off and I don't associate darkness with the other side.

What do you think?

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:07 pm

hi earth2bella to me it is sounds like u saw spirits, maybe u have spirits in your home that u are not aware of, did anyone die in the house before u moved in? or is the house very old? sometimes when there is a death in the house there tends to be their spirit roaming around, or if the house has a history and is very old there could be spirits there. a dark entity usually means its a evil spirit. u should research the history of your home. hugs

earth2bella

Post by earth2bella » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:41 am

my parents had our house built just 6 years ago so we are the only people to ever inhabit it. perhaps the land? maybe it was just a hallucination, but i dunno!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:23 pm

hi earthtobella it could of been the land maybe the house was built on some kind of burial ground or there was a death around the land. but i dont think it was a hallucination, there are alot of stories i heard that people saw spirits at the edge of their beds. im sure u saw spirits. hugs

earth2bella

Post by earth2bella » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:01 pm

thanks for your replies! :)

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:42 am

Hello....At my auntys house we can,well we once saw dark shadows,flying up and down the stairs.Everyone else was scared but not her,it was like they were there for her.I didnt sense they were evil but who knows....Maybe they were just passing thru your home? Or maybe the land does have some history.

Cheers :o)

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:53 pm

I often see what I term shadow people, they are spirits, and I see them daily perhaps it is that you were more open and that drew them to you. I have had a discussion with someone about it only today. We both experience Frequent bouts of power blinking out and I see them mostly during the day, however seeing them at night happens too. Perhaps that will help you out. And as with most things on this earth there are 'bad' ones and 'good' ones. I find they mostly want to be seen. But that is just my experience with them. Hope it helps some.

Nyte

earth2bella

Post by earth2bella » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:08 am

Thanks everyone! You're very helpful and kind.

Soul flower...perhaps you are right! I wouldn't be very surprised.

Nyteshadecreed...they may have been shadow people. I didn't sense them to be bad, and I said they scared me because I had never seen that before and I just wasn't expecting it.

Whatever, whoever they were, they were definitely brought on by my sleep deprivation.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”