Light bubs

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lilytear

Light bubs

Post by Lilytear » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:49 pm

I do have a question I live in a apartment and I have now been here for three years. but I sometimes feels like there is someone else here besides my family, usually when I'm sitting along I can feel a cool breeze and the hair on the back of my neck raise or a chill runs down my spine. Also the the lights, Now I no that it could mean that I have a faulty light system but my lights are consistendly going out. I change the lights usually 3 times a week for no reason what so ever they will just go out . One time I chand the lights and as soon as I turn my head the bub went out. am I crazy

Imput please :smt013

Evie

Post by Evie » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:40 pm

Lilytear    :smt006

Nope,  :smt018  you are not crazy.   :smt003

Lights bulbs burning out is not uncommon. Even streets lights can be
affected by spiritual energy.  I read in a book, many years ago that a
street light blinking off or flickering is a good sign of HUGE spiritual
energy. I smile whenever it happens and I take it personal. LOL

I wouldn't rule out paranormal activity... I am curious ... Have you had
any experiences before you moved to this apartment?  Does anyone else
in the family feel this as well?  I am wondering if you have psychic gifts
that are emerging? You are having feelings...

I don't know exactly what it is ... but there is electricity in us ... maybe
some have have more than others.  I have a knack for giving and getting
little shocks.   :smt017  But, it is not really something I can do on purpose.  
(Actually in the 70's when long shag carpets were everywhere, I
could... ) I worried about it too... especially after shot-circuting a stereo or
two. I did NOT believe it was ME, not the first time... all I did was push the
button to turn it on.   :smt017  It doesn't happen with me anymore, steros
are safe.... I was leary about computers, but its okay...PHEW!  The only
thing at risk now is lightbulbs.....

I hope you feel less crazy, if not ... welcome to the club.   :smt004  
In any event someone experienced here should be able to
help you to figure it out.

Good Luck Hun...

AND.... Welcome to Mystic Board... I see you are very new here.   :smt006

P E A C E
Evie

discogypsy

Watch batteries

Post by discogypsy » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:21 am

Hi=Since I was in about third grade the street lights have been going out when I am around them .. my mother use to tell me they were on times to save the city  money.. Sure mom... Then I got my first wrist watch...wow my jewler cannot believe how many batteries I go through... I stop a watch batteries by just wearing the watch for a week up to two weeks.... Yes this all has to do with energy that I am either giving off or that is around me... I too laugh when these things happen .....just last night forth of july ... i walked to the store and the street light went off. i just laughed to my self....

georgek

Re: Light bubs

Post by georgek » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:27 am

Lilytear wrote:I do have a question I live in a apartment and I have now been here for three years. but I sometimes feels like there is someone else here besides my family, usually when I'm sitting along I can feel a cool breeze and the hair on the back of my neck raise or a chill runs down my spine. Also the the lights, Now I no that it could mean that I have a faulty light system but my lights are consistendly going out. I change the lights usually 3 times a week for no reason what so ever they will just go out . One time I chand the lights and as soon as I turn my head the bub went out. am I crazy

Imput please :smt013
Hi,

I noticed a similar experience in a house that I visited last week.

As a computer engineer, rang the bell of a the customer's house.....

"Oh-oh......I am off"  I thought, but too late she answered the door.

Strewth...I said, there goes my peace and quiet, what the heck have you in here?

It kept pulling my mouse out and draining the batteries, as well as the bulbs popping.

She told me that the place was haunted (as if I could not stop swaying and shaking).

Told me about the light bulbs needing frequent changing, PLUS a detour of the haunted bedroom (I took a picture) with herbs hanging.

Felt fantastic when I went.

George

Peachy265

Post by Peachy265 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:52 pm

Me and my mom were watching TV when it went to commerical break, well you know how a TV will go black before the next commerical, well my mother said she say dad in the TV so she made me turn off the lights and turn off the TV and I was getting mad because I wanted to watch my program. I got up and reached to turn on the light and it exploded over my head and scared the crap out of me.

student

Post by student » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:59 pm

Hi Lilytear,
you are not crazy. I went through similar type of experience. I lived in a house haunted by some spirits. The time when they tried to deliver some messages then light bulbs of room became dim, continuous on/off and wind in the room became cold.  Some one walking around you,  is also beleived.
:smt020

adrianna

Post by adrianna » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:48 am

i read somewhere that the incidences of lights and light bulbs flashing, dimming and dying are occurences of 'higher' spirits and not necessarily benevolent. These spirits apparently permeate a greater energy source subsequently affecting any electrical appliances around.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:17 am

okay I know that this topic is not new... But I wanted to add to it, For years now, EVERY place that I live I have frequent power blinks... just sitting watching tv, playing cards, cooking dinner, taking a bath you name it and I have been doing it when the power would go off and right back on. Now while this is not completely unusual in Florida, the amount that happens in places I live is. My b/f's mother lives in a house that I used to live in and she has had No out of the ordinary problems since I have moved into my apartment, though my apartment, and ONLY mine (none of my neighbors have these problems) seems to keep up the tradition of it. I have also noticed that when I am really angry or annoyed that the bulbs in the house blow... It has gotten a little better since I have been doing more things outside of the house... (like at my friend's house) But now she is getting them too..... After I leave for about a day or two... Lol sharing the love right?

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”