Are ghosts are scared of me or what ?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happi

Are ghosts are scared of me or what ?

Post by happi » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:57 pm

hi again this story takes place here in the usa. i live in utah. and one of my friend lives like 1-2 miles away from me. he claim to see a little kid with red baseball hat on his head. his brother also have seen him. once he said he was sleeping and he saw a kid standing in the middle of hall way. just standing there looking down. my friend wasnt able to move or say anything. this is the first time he seen him. he seen him onces more again but he ignored it. i remember i used to go to his house alot. and i use to sleep over there also during the weekends. it was fun during the high school time. but now those days r gone. anyway yeh i used to saty there but just like always i never seen or felt anything. once my friend was siting in his room. i wasnt there at that time. he said his door wasnt closed all the way. he was siting in his room watching tv. then suddenly the door opend fast and the cold wind came toward him and it was only for like 2 seconds os so. it was more like when ur door isnt closed all the way during the windy days and suddenly the wind was too strong and opend it and u know how the wind comes fast toward u if u were standing any near by that door. anyway his room is in the basement. so there is no wind to come from outside of the house and neither it was windy. well this is what he have seen or felt. and since i start going to his house more often. since that day he said he never ever seen or felt that kid again. i remember i was there in his basement calling the kid to show himself. and i said this isnt ur world. u are dead now and u no longer belongs here. i was just saying these words where ever he was mostly seen or felt. since that day my friend never seen anything.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:59 pm

Maybe he went home or maybe he has decided not to show himself while you are there.

happi

Post by happi » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:50 pm

even if im not there anymore but he never returned. seems like he relize that he was actually dead. thats why some ghosts things they think that they are still alive and they still do what ever they used to do. fox example - cleaning, moving stuff around in the house. ghost driving car etc.

goodkisser

alive

Post by goodkisser » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:09 am

ghost not dead, they are exist in different world. better you said "you live in different world" stay there with your community.
ghost are from fire, God creates them through fire, they are not immortal like human being.
their "age" is like when we trow a ball, when the ball stop, the ghost age end.
that's why some ghost wanna follow men to reach "Heaven" and be immortal

goodkisser

ghost

Post by goodkisser » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:09 am

ghost different with human soul

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”