Paranormal Phenomena

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

believer

Paranormal Phenomena

Post by believer » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:13 pm

I have a picture of the biggest orb I've ever seen and it looks like nucleus swirls and a hole in the center.  I will try to attach the picture.  Does the swirls mean anything?
Attachments
P1010720.jpg
P1010720.jpg (323.27 KiB) Viewed 3599 times

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:12 pm

wow that is one amazing photo... that looks like a spirit orb to me... but im not sure if the swirls mean anything... much love and huggies

Forest Of Mysteries

Post by Forest Of Mysteries » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:44 pm

I have seen many orb photos and that one is either an incredible fake or it is an actual orb! It does not have the reflections that dust partcles have, it doesn't have the opaqueness of scratches and glass imperfections, hmmm what cam was it taken with and how long ago?

...take a walk in the forest and soothe your mind...

believer

Biggest orb with swirls

Post by believer » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:35 am

Hi, thanks for all the great posts.  This picture was taken 12-24-06 with a Olympus Camedia 3.2 mp camera and two additional pics were taken right after with no orbs in them.  My sister said out loud to my deceased brother and father to join in the picture with my mom and this is what happened.

kogoribta

Orbs

Post by kogoribta » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:24 am

I have some amazing orbs photos from just this month.  Some appear during rain or when it's dry.  The rain appears as droplets

I think that is a wonderful orb photo--the one in front of Grandma's face-- and is real also
Attachments
australia storm 007.jpg
it was raining at this time
australia storm 007.jpg (746.23 KiB) Viewed 3545 times

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:19 am

That is a phenomenal image, and even more so since you invited deceased loved ones to join in for a family picture!

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:40 am

This is a fake

believer

orb

Post by believer » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:29 pm

How can this be a fake since it was one of three pictures and this one had the orb.  I was in the room and saw my sister take the picture.  Have you done a search on the web just about orbs.  How is it that they most of them look alike.  Have you ever watched the ghost hunter shows that show actual video of paranomal activity and believe me they were not at the house.  Believe what you will and just know that whatever the big white circle above my Mom's head wasn't there in other pictures that we have of her, but this did appear when we invited my deceased brother and father to be in the picture.  I guess it is all in what you open your mind to and believe!   :smt017

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:43 am

I wanted to say that I have looked at this picture many times trying to see if I could feel something from it and when I looked at it tonight, I was struck by the small circle in it... and how it looks like an open mouth... any thoughts on that out there?

Nyte

KFerg

orbs

Post by KFerg » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:18 pm

:smt006 Hello! That's a very impressive orb! Unlike many people, I do not believe that orbs are merely dust reflecting light.  I do not know anything about what the swirls mean, but I understand that as long as they aren't red, that it's a benign spirit.  It appears to be someone very close to the beautiful elderly woman, and perhaps someone who watches over her and who will be there when she passes.  Your dogs are also beautiful, thanks for the picture!
k

KFerg

orbs

Post by KFerg » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:18 pm

:smt006 Hello! That's a very impressive orb! Unlike many people, I do not believe that orbs are merely dust reflecting light.  I do not know anything about what the swirls mean, but I understand that as long as they aren't red, that it's a benign spirit.  It appears to be someone very close to the beautiful elderly woman, and perhaps someone who watches over her and who will be there when she passes.  Your dogs are also beautiful, thanks for the picture!
k

jld

Post by jld » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:17 am

Thanks for sharing. That's an amazing picture. I believe orbs are angels.

believer

largest orb picture

Post by believer » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:17 am

I know from listening to Syliva Browne that she also believes that orbs are angels and I am open to all thoughts.  Until about 2 years ago, I didn't even know what an orb was?  It definately could be just a chance that it all happened like it did, but what if this was meant to be a portal to other thoughts and discussions.  I unfortunately do not have the gift to know, so I can only ask the questions as you can see by my other postings.  
Thank you all again  :smt004
Keep the discussions alive!

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”