Sons Friend

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TRACEY BOTHA

Sons Friend

Post by TRACEY BOTHA » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:15 pm

My son who was 3 years old started talking to a friend,that no one could see.My husband walked into his bedroom one day to find him in deep conversation with someone,he was sitting on his bed colouring in.My husband called me to come and look,there was clearly somebody small sitting next to him.I asked who his friend was .He told me his friend had died because he was naughty and had drank poison thinking it was red cooldrink.I was not sure if it was a tall story so I asked around the neighbourhood it was true a little boy had died in the house.My son was never scared I believe he was his gaurdian angel and had come to warn him,my son was dyslexic and hyperactive, today he is a model student and part of his schools leadership team.I believe there are good spirits out there that bring good messages and help people in need.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:42 am

I would like to tell you that you should stress to him that not everyone can do what he can and that not everyone will understand that he is telling the truth about these kinds of things... you don't want there to be problems when he is interacting with other children... it would be much harder to explain to other adults what is going on... next I would also like to tell you that you should let him know that it is okay to talk to them and play with them, but that he has to ask you BEFORE doing anything out of the ordinary for them without talking to you or your husband first... that way he knows that there are limits to what he is allowed to do....  Next be prepared to find yourself wanting to strangle invisible friends.... I found that as a child I often got into trouble for repeating things that were said to me....

If you ever want any advice I will try to help, so feel free to PM me...

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:19 am

Thats pretty trippy.....My son has just turned 2,he cant talk very good yet and is still to young to understand,or so i think but that may not be the case....But he to has a friend or two,or maybe just spirits that pass by.

I find him singing in the mornings and laughing his head off....He also, more so at night when im getting him ready for bed he points and smiles and talks,all while im standing there.........I feel someone is there,i KNOW it and sometimes i feel so uncomfortable.As i will be living on my own with my son next year i worry i will have to face that on my own lol,as in it will freak me out,im a wuss and how i will have to deal with my son and his mates on my own.Its difficult explaining these sorts of things to children,depending on the child i guess.

How do you know if they are a good spirit or bad,are there any signs to look out for????

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:50 pm

Mostly just how you feel... but you can always bless your house, I always do this by saying.  "My house is blessed in the light of (deity) those who are not in this light are not welcome"

This works well for me, if it doesn't for you then there are many other ways to try... I don't have a lot of time at the moment, but I will get back to you more when I do...
Nyte

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:14 am

Well thanks for that,i will sure give that a go........

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:52 pm

Anytime, and let me know how it works for you....
Nyte

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:06 pm

Hmmmm...interesting,

When my daughter was around 5, she used to tell me there was a little boy who lived in her closet named "Help Me".

I never knew what to make of it.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:43 am

Wow, that is an odd name for a little boy.... does she still see or hear things?
Nyte

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:34 am

Yes she does. One day she came to me and out of the blue she told me "Help Me" had gone away and I never heard anymore about him. Her and I both have intense precog dreams now. I kind of think some of it may be hereditary, as my grandmother and one other cousin has the same thing.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:23 pm

Wow, That is pretty amazing, Do you talk about it a lot with her? I know that I get a lot of my gifts from my mom's side of the family and that I have one aunt who will talk with me but it is very limited. My mom refuses to acknowledge it in any way and so does most of her sister's and her mom.... So that pretty much sucks for me and I have had to learn to adjust to it on my own and learn to do things on my own.  Although I apparently tend to attract people who can do things too... So I have a lot of friends who are gifted.... *Smile* I don't think I will forget your story though... 'help me' just struck at me for some reason. Thank you for sharing it.
Nyte

Asila00

Post by Asila00 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:40 am

Well...I think as far as the family goes, my grandmother never shared it wuth me.....Other family members told me she had it. Even though we were very close I think the rest of the family looked down on her for it.

So, when I was in my 30's I discussed it with one of my cousins and finally found some kinship there.   and here :)

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:52 am

That is good, I know how much of a difference it makes to have someone to talk to...
Nyte

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”