Are you distrubed by Ghost or Demon ?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happi

Are you distrubed by Ghost or Demon ?

Post by happi » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:23 am

Ghosts can ruin person life. they can effects our thoughts and thinking. but u can stop them from doing that. but u may ask how. the answer is with some little prayer. maybe i can help in this field im nothing but a regular person so dont think i can solve everything but i will do what ever is in my range. and i will let u know how to stop those evil spirits from harming you. just leave some comments here. i can only  tell u the method but u gona have to do all the work.

god bless u all

silentdragon10

My house is haunted

Post by silentdragon10 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:39 am

I can't see ghosts but every night it was all cold. Sometimes me and my sis hear whispering in the corridors. Sometimes my door just slammed by itself when there is no wind. My dad woke up with scratches all over his back. My handphone sent images to an unknown Indonesian phone number and its expensive, my maid was accused of it but I know she is innocent. My money savings in the money box was gone, all the notes was gone except the coins. Is it me or there's something in the house?
I'm a Roman Catholic so please don't tell me to do Wiccan rituals or something. I hope you can help!

WLUSensfan

Post by WLUSensfan » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:54 am

Mate, there are no such things as demons.
There are dark entities who may become trapped in our dimension after passing.
Plus there are ghosts, like humans, who are just assholes.

If you know a spirit or ghost is present, talk to them.
If they throw something at you, throw it right back at them.

Killing_Smile

Post by Killing_Smile » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:41 pm

WLUSensfan wrote:Mate, there are no such things as demons.
There are dark entities who may become trapped in our dimension after passing.
Plus there are ghosts, like humans, who are just assholes.

If you know a spirit or ghost is present, talk to them.
If they throw something at you, throw it right back at them.
I'm glad you haven't seen a demon then, because if you had, you'd know.
23 lies you told.

WLUSensfan

Post by WLUSensfan » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:52 am

I take it you have.
If so, could you share details, please ?

The closest I have come to seeing 'demons' is viewing serial killers, terrorists et al. on the television.

stranded23

Post by stranded23 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:20 am

Depends what you mean by word demons? There arent any like they are in movies... well there are a lot types of bad "forces" but they dont come in an active presence...
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

TRACEY BOTHA

DEMON OR GHOST

Post by TRACEY BOTHA » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:02 pm

I had a very nasty experience with a demon or ghost am not sure what is the difference.Any way this thing always attacked me while I was asleep,it would strangle me and toss me around rendering me helpless,even if I screamed or fought my husband never woke up.This left me exhausted and afraid to sleep even an open bible next to my bed did not keep him away.I could never see his face although I knew it was a man,I  stopped reading and watching horrors as I was told I am opening myself up to these things.I even moved house.If we were out he would trash my house breaking tables and pulling off curtain rails.

I returned home one day to pick up some stuff we had left behind for a picnic to find my house had been trashed again,I was alone and could feel a presence.I sat on the toilette (not the best place) and started to talk,my hair on the back of my neck was standing up and I was ice cold but enough was enough I wanted to know why this thing was attacking me.I asked him to show me his face so I could know who he was,he would not,I asked how could I appologise if I did not know what I had done wrong.He never showed me his face but with tears streaming down my face I told him I am sorry for anything I have ever done wrong to all I had caused harm to,although I had no idea who I had harmed I ment every word I said. He has gone and not returned and I still do not watch horror movies or read thrillers for fear he will come back.
It is true face them head on even if you fear them.

Chiara

Post by Chiara » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:01 am

Burn sage or hot pepper to ward of ghosts.  I learn that from my sister and step mom.  Since my last ghost scare, my step mom gave me a ghost plant to ward off evil spirit.

WernerOne

Post by WernerOne » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:32 pm

whenever i find myself in a situation like this. i try to talk to them, because talking to them is like connecting to another dimmension, and if they respond, that's just like the best thing ever!

TRACEY BOTHA

Post by TRACEY BOTHA » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:29 am

Hi WernerOne thanks it does help but it is scary is it not?

TRACEY BOTHA

Post by TRACEY BOTHA » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:31 am

Hi Chiara thanks for the advice but what is a ghost tree.

Chiara

Post by Chiara » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:46 am

TRACEY BOTHA wrote:Hi Chiara thanks for the advice but what is a ghost tree.
It looks like parsley and or celery leaves, but it has a very mild scent (not edible).  Legend said this plant makes human invisible to the ghosts and gobblins.  

Two men encountered some ghosts one time and went to hide behind this plant.  It shielded them from the bad spirits and I guessed that was how the plant became known.

TRACEY BOTHA

Post by TRACEY BOTHA » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:58 am

Hi there thanks for that interesting bit of information.

God bless

wisdomseeker12

demons.....

Post by wisdomseeker12 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:41 am

I was 11....it came to my room....it was 7-8ft tall....ruby red eyes.....not an incubus....much worse....
sometimes I think I know its name....it was one of the 72.....It wanted me to ask it to help me....It was a demon...that brought itself to me...not a familiar....i know by the way it looked and the way it spoke. Call it what you will.....it wanted to make a deal.Thats a demon.

kurukulla

Post by kurukulla » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:03 am

demons and ghosts are very real and can be very dangerous.  

if you have problems with ghosts and are sure they are not demons the best thing you can do is offer merit to them (do good deeds, read scriptures, and chant mantras and holy names for them) when you do this offer the merit generated from such activities to them so that their suffering will decrease and they will find a better rebirth.  often when ghosts come to people they are in need of help or are suffering so much and hope the humans can help them.  sometimes they can manifest in ways that are very scary and of course there are some vengeful ghosts who have malicious intent.  even if this is the case, have compassion for them and offering merit.

demons are a very different breed indeed.  these beings can cause all sorts of harm both physically and psychologically.  they can harm us bodily; my father was choked by the one that resides in the house i used to live in.  they can also drive us to the brink of insanity not to mention the spiritual harm and the possibility of possession.  if you are dealing with a demon remember that you are entitled to not be harassed by them and if one invades your home, be strong.  also seek the help of the religious professionals in whatever religion you practice.  

as was already mentioned, sage is a good cleanser.
Sri Krishna Govinda hare murare he natha narayana Vasudeva!

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”