People with paranormal abilities feel other people with paranormal abilities, or its just me?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lizarred

Post by lizarred » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:21 am

Its a gut feeling, but somehow I know thats my purpose here. Its so hard for me to explain in detail because its so much i dont know where to start. I have recieved alot of readings in different places and they all say similar things that this is my last or next to last reincarnation. I need to develop more spiritually and i just dont know where to start. i even received an akashic reading here by mango mom if you would like to see. sorry i took so long to respond but im a single mother of 3 and i dont have much time on my hands. please help.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:03 pm

*smile* No worries about it... just asking... I think feeling it is what I do the most, so I get it... and don't ever worry about getting back to me, I know how kids are and I feel for ya there... (not too bad... I mean they are a good thing, but I know how ya put yourself at the back burner when ya got em!) I will see what I can come up with to help ya out... it might take me a few days or so... and ANYone else is more than welcome to help too!! *smilies* talk to you soon hon'

lizarred

Post by lizarred » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:15 pm

Thank you Nyteshadecreed, i appreciate all your help.

p.s. I love all your posts on the forums.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:25 pm

*blush* thanks, I just usually type what pops into my head... I am glad to hear that it isn't all just crazy non sense... *smilies*

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:29 pm

I found a couple of webpages, I will message you the links, I think that they will help you out a bit.... Let me know if you need more or something different.

lizarred

Post by lizarred » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:17 pm

i got your message thank you, i will read them now! *smiles*

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”