Unreality of time

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

remusa

Unreality of time

Post by remusa » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:08 am

For many years, I have wondered about the reality of time. What we conceive as time appears in a single, linear motion. But what if time itself doesn't exist? Could this be why so many paranormal experiences are out there? They exist on the same plane, but because time itself doesn't exist, those of us who do not feel bound by it can experience things which people in the "normal" world refuse to accept. For some of us, time has no meaning, so we are able to see beyond it. Am I making any sense? :smt009

stan

Re: Unreality of time

Post by stan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:42 am

remusa wrote:For many years, I have wondered about the reality of time. What we conceive as time appears in a single, linear motion. But what if time itself doesn't exist? Could this be why so many paranormal experiences are out there? They exist on the same plane, but because time itself doesn't exist, those of us who do not feel bound by it can experience things which people in the "normal" world refuse to accept. For some of us, time has no meaning, so we are able to see beyond it. Am I making any sense? :smt009
You sound as a gifted seer?

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:40 pm

Yes you are making sense and I have wondered that I time or two myself... but for me it was just a passing notion, it doesn't seem to really matter if I think about it or not, I can do and sense what I can, and I just kinda go with it... but I do get what you are saying... I just hope I make as much sense as you, when I say does it really matter if it exists or not? Many people believe and we have to live in both worlds, (ours and theirs) so where do you go from here?

remusa

time

Post by remusa » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:42 am

I'm not saying that it makes a lot of difference, but that it makes a difference in our perception. If we refuse to believe something is possible, because we perceive it to be impossible, then we are unable to work within the parameters of the possibilities.
By the way, this idea came after a near-death experience I had when I was 12. I wonder if that could have opened up some of my abilities (or simply made me more aware of them).
Blessed be. :smt003

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:08 pm

probably, trama can trigger things like that to happen....I have a few theories as to why... but they are just random thoughts....

As for the time thing, I think that when we know that it isn't a factor really that it is just a after effect of being able to sense other things and our minds have to make it make sense to us, therefore we realize that time and space are much more than we had thought that they were before we could sense things beyond them....

I hope that makes sense... *smile*

stan

Re: time

Post by stan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:00 pm

remusa wrote:I'm not saying that it makes a lot of difference, but that it makes a difference in our perception. If we refuse to believe something is possible, because we perceive it to be impossible, then we are unable to work within the parameters of the possibilities.
By the way, this idea came after a near-death experience I had when I was 12. I wonder if that could have opened up some of my abilities (or simply made me more aware of them).
Blessed be. :smt003
Absolutely. Your correct in that some are able to go beyond time and space. You are correct that time is an illusion at the plane it's suppose to be. Yes, others have also touched the place you had through nearly dying, through child birth, through drugs, through poetry, or pushing are senses beyond their limits. If you could describe your experience that would be helpful.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”